•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
hi to all my luvly fellow junoonians.It has been quite  a long times since we sopped talking about junoon our mithvi and ip-meera.so i thought making this post.

Okey now who do you think is best at romancing meera??

Ishwar or prithvi

Prithvi
Wen they first met at the station (well they were not really romancing) but prithvi's expressions were lyk "i have never seen such a beautifull woman lyk her'

while meera cleaning the house sitting on prithvi's soulder and then falls but prithvi catches her and holds her in his arms then the eye locks.It lukd lyk prithvi was saying "i can stare at you lyk this  for rest of my life"

in the temple when meera refused to take prithvi's help to get down but ends up falling in his arms and there prithvi stares at her aswell and expressions were lyk "i dont want 2 leave a chance touching you"

Where meera accidentally kisses prithvi when she was unconcious he was blushing lyk a newly wedded bride😳😳😳😆😆😆😆 but he luvd that😉

Near the poolside where they both fall into each other arms prithvi was lyk "i wish i could hold you lyk this 4ever"

After the marriage during their SR which never happend wen prithvi was about to kiss her
he was lyk " i have never seen such  beautiful lips and you are all mine "

Okey this one is my fav the jungal scene where meera was lying on prithvi's chest for the whole night prithvi was lyk " I want 2 live every bit of this moment"

and then chalu's entry🤢😡😡😡😡😡

Ishwar

Since he has fell in luv wid meera just by few scoldins so  whenever meera shouts at him it turned him on😲

wen meera was measuring him he was lyk "how beautifull she is? I can just stare at endlessly, i cant wait to take her in my arms.and she is only mine"

in the car when IP and Meera were going to the hawan  meera puts her hand on IP but IP moves it away then puts it back on and there the he lukd at meera lyk " how much i adore you?"

their first night at Chalus house where they were hugging Ip was lyk " Wat will i do if i have to lose you.this would be the end  of my life"

where IP was hallucinating meera in the bar and then returns home sees meera sleeping he was lyk "this is my sleeping beauty only my kiss can break the curse of that witch(CHALU😡😡)

Sorry guys for this looong post.hope you dont get bored while reading.pls share your views as well if u want.This post is for those who are still suffering from junoon fever lyk me😳

love❤️ the way you give emotions to the scenes ..Fren din know u wer such a romantic at heart😃
Originally posted by crazy-nut

love❤️ the way you give emotions to the scenes ..Fren din know u wer such a romantic at heart😃
thank u fren.really even i didnt know that i am romantic😛.my best friend always says that i have no emotions.maybe junoon changed me lolzzz😆
Originally posted by muniatunia

thank u fren.really even i didnt know that i am romantic😛.my best friend always says that i have no emotions.maybe junoon changed me lolzzz😆

ha ha ha 😆 looks like ADNI hv made lot of us really junoon!!! I'm so glad it changed u too🥳 
                              Love glitter graphics

Wow muniatunia ..soo romantic post.

I loved this post. I know IP didn't have too much time to fall in love with Meera. But Prithvi although he took a longer time he made us feel like 😳 every time he looked at Meera. Those scenes you mentioned are very nice. Many other scenes showed how much his heart was beating when he has to touch Meera. 😉

IP got Meera's love first , he was charmed, didn't talk so much. he just felt and his expressions made me 🥺 Poor IP he had no chance , but was ready to loose his life for Meera. 😭 In fact I loved Adni scenes very much, but if I have to make a choise. It is Mithvi's romance which set my heart in fire. ❤️
Originally posted by awida

Wow muniatunia ..soo romantic post.

I loved this post. I know IP didn't have too much time to fall in love with Meera. But Prithvi although he took a longer time he made us feel like 😳 every time he looked at Meera. Those scenes you mentioned are very nice. Many other scenes showed how much his heart was beating when he has to touch Meera. 😉

IP got Meera's love first , he was charmed, didn't talk so much. he just felt and his expressions made me 🥺 Poor IP he had no chance , but was ready to loose his life for Meera. 😭 In fact I loved Adni scenes very much, but if I have to make a choise. It is Mithvi's romance which set my heart in fire. ❤️
Thank u Itidal.i know wen we have to make a choise between mithvi and Ip-Meera it always has to be mithvi.Ofcourse the credit goes 2 adni's sizzling chemistry and  adityas superb performance both as prithvi and Ishwar.i just gave emotions to those scenes but aditya gave life 2 those scenes which made easy for me 2 pen down those emotions.His intense expressions as prithvi and a crazy luver as ishwar👏.
Originally posted by foram.

wow such a nice post
thank you😊