Desh Ki Beti Nandini

Desh Ki Beti - Nandini Written Update 10th October'13

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

At Raghuvanshi's house: Rajvir enters Gayatri's room, tries to explain to her the reason for coming to how instead of attending party event, he says he had understood how the situation in party event would have been and how he is allergic to it๐Ÿ˜†. He further says that since he is back home after a long time, it was important for him to meet his family members. Gayatri disagrees with him, says even party members are his family and he disappointed them by not being there. Gayatri takes him from there, they arrive at the party event, Rajvir is stunned to see the crowd waiting for him taking his name. Gayatri lectures him about how the people are their strength and they have been waiting just to get a glimpse of him. She further says he got this kind of support only by being the heir of Raghuvanshi family. Gayatri and her daughter wave hands to the crowd whle Rajvir doesn't react๐Ÿ˜†, he then listens to his mother and wave hands to the crowd, Gayatri is satisfied๐Ÿ˜ƒ. 

At hospital, Nandini and her sister see Rajvir's grand welcome ceremony on TV. A lady is asking for help from nurse, her son's life in danger and they need O+ blood which isn't available in the hospital. Nandini volunteers to giver her blood ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผand shows her blood donation card (Good girl๐Ÿ‘; I personally believe blood donation is the best of best charity one can do, after all you are given a chance of saving someone's life๐Ÿ˜Š) Nandini intrusts her sister about Mishraji's medicines and goes to donate her blood.

At Raghu vanshi Mansion, Rajvir's Chachi JI supervises lunch arrangements. Dadi, Rajvir with Gayatri D, Rajvir's cousin, all of them arrive at dinning table.   Chachi ji happily ( and proudly๐Ÿ˜† ) presenting all the dishes she has get cooked for Rajvir. Rajvir asks his Chachi ji about his chachaji (who isn't introduced yet) she replies he is busy with his work. Another entry, Its Rajvir's Bhabi, she apologizes for not being there to welcome him as she was busy with some designer friend's jewellery store inauguration. As she goes away, Rajvir's Brother In Law and nephew (his name is Yash) enter. Rajvir's BIL say sthey are returning Raipur as Yash has his exams tomorrow. Dadi express her happeness on the whole family being together for lunch. Chachi Ji teases Gayatri D saying ' aaj toh Babhi sab hi hai yahan ' (today even SIL is here )๐Ÿ˜† and Gayatri D replies Being in public service she gets less time to spend with family , to with Dadi gives a disinterested look ( looks like Jethani-devrani tiff, Saas VS bahu , all kind of wars are present in Raghuvanshi Mansion๐Ÿคฃ ) Rajvir's phone rings, he excuses himself.

At hospital, Nandini's mother and sister enter Blood transfusion ward. Nandini's mother makes a scene there for donation blood, scolds the nurse for taking a great amount of blood from her daughter. She even get furious on the nurse for giving a cup of coffee to Nandini, asks her if she couldn't give her daughter a cup of juice (Big deal!๐Ÿ˜†) As they all are about to return home, the lady (whose son needed blood ) calls them from behind, Nadini's mom wonders whether she would ask for another bottler of blood from her๐Ÿ˜†. The lady thanks Nandini for saving her son's life and blesses her.

In Rajvir's room, Gayatri enters the room with a suit that her late husband Virendra used to wear often. She says from now on he owns that suit. She further says if he wears it people will see him as his father's replica๐Ÿ˜•. She goes on telling about the roles he will have to play in party and how she has planned each of the meetings, events and campaigns they will be attending, say its about time PRP's political campaign started. Rajvir is speechless. Gayatri express her wish on seeing Rajvir as Delhi's CM first then PM of India. A stunned Rajvir asks GAyatri how coud she took this decision without even talking him about? To which she replies she has triesd to talk to him many times but he has always been silent on this matter.  Ranvir says he is NOT interested in politics. Gayatri is shocked๐Ÿ˜ฒ, Rajvir talks about his dream of being a musician and how it was his passion from his childhood. Gayatri tries to explains him the difference between  hobby and career, say Music is his hobby not his career, she disapproves on a Raghuvanshi making his careen as a musician๐Ÿคช. They both ague about their respective POVs , Rajvir shows the tickets he has booked to go back to London after one month as he isn't planning to settle down in India. He further says he booked tickets not only for himself but for her , Dadi and Akansha as he wants his family to see how well their son performs in his concert.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Gayatri tries to talk to him, Dadi interrupts them telling Gayatri to let Rajvir decide his life. She takes him with her to show a surprise while Gayatri is left in thoughts. Gayatri in study room calls Abhay.

AT hospital, Nandini is talking to MishraJI's wife, her boss arrives.  He says he has called his number many time sbut it wasn't reachable so he came to hospital after inquiring about her at her home.  He say she has to go to PRP's office right now, Nadini hesitates as its night he convinces her saying it Politicians matter and they are ruthless people๐Ÿ˜’.

Gayatri , Abhay and Suryamn JI talking about Rajvir's decision, Abhay is dispointed with Rajvr's decision while Suryamn JI tries to make both Abhay and Gayatri understand that if Rajvir doesn't want they shouldn't force him in politics . He suggests another member of family they can choose as the leader of PRP : Akansha. Gayatri disapproves saying Akansha is someone's wife and a mother and she has her own responsibilities so they cant ask her this. She says they have one month to stop Rajvir from returning to London.

Pre-cap : Rajvir - Nandini meet  

Edited by -Roshani- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yo yo Rosh ๐Ÿ˜›
Thanks for the colour, told me what I need to read and skip ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
Don't like this episode as not enough Nandini/KN part 
-Rojaa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jay_bpm

Yo yo Rosh ๐Ÿ˜› YO YO FB ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for the colour, told me what I need to read and skip ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† and look at the kind of the color ive used too ๐Ÿ˜†
Don't like this episode as not enough Nandini/KN part  agree 

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes me liked the color very much, matching ๐Ÿ˜ณ
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Roshni
Thank You for the update.  I could not post earlier as I can not login at my work

I do not know that there is a color coding for what to read and where to skip๐Ÿ˜† Should we suppose to read purple? ( I guess so)๐Ÿ˜›
Have not gotten a time to watch yet but after reading your update just want to comment
How on earth doctor took nandini's blood. She looks under weight almost same as me๐Ÿ˜‰. Once I tried to donate blood and I got replied back that if we would take one pint we would have to give you 2 pint ( woh baat alag hai I was working in the same hospital thus doctor could say this jokingly)๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ On a serious note, we still have few people in real life like nandini's mom those think if we donate blood it is not good.
amul_kn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Roshani,

Thanks for the Update๐Ÿ˜Š

divya.d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for WU...Roshni  ๐Ÿ˜Š And agree with you Blood donation is the Best charity we can do ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
-Rojaa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: md410

Hey Roshni HI

Thank You for the update. u r welcome ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I could not post earlier as I can not login at my work , no worries

I do not know that there is a color coding for what to read and where to skip๐Ÿ˜† no no i used color to avoid the WU from looking boring ๐Ÿ˜†Should we suppose to read purple? ( I guess so)๐Ÿ˜› ha ha Its Jay who want to read only Kn's scenes as he is not interested in watching other's ๐Ÿ˜† but you can read the whole WU ๐Ÿ˜†
Have not gotten a time to watch yet but after reading your update just want to comment , ๐Ÿ˜Š I appreciate that ๐Ÿ˜Š

How on earth doctor took nandini's blood. She looks under weight almost same as me๐Ÿ˜‰. Once I tried to donate blood and I got replied back that if we would take one pint we would have to give you 2 pint ( woh baat alag hai I was working in the same hospital thus doctor could say this jokingly)๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Yes, being physically small disqualify one from donatingt blood๐Ÿ˜Š. In Nandini's case, i guess she isnt that small. Im almost like her and i donated ๐Ÿ˜ŠOn a serious note, we still have few people in real life like nandini's mom those think if we donate blood it is not good. So true , Including my MOM๐Ÿ˜†. When i donated blood my MOM behaved as if i donated my heart ๐Ÿ˜ฒROFLand the funny part is My MOm herself donated blood ๐Ÿ˜ฒ but disaproves me from doing ๐Ÿ˜’i guess its just their mamta ๐Ÿ˜†

Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Rosh..

Sorry my eyes were scanning at the mid and bottom but not the top for WU and hence missed it and I opened a post to ask for it.

My apologies.

Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for The Written Update