Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivamprints thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: mkjx1601

Wow,they are all so beautiful,I want them so much,but I am too thin,I can't wear them I think,have any smaller sizes???  :)

Yes, There are number of other designer dresses for you too. have a look at Shivam Prints Website
Shoppers99 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
If you want to buy designer Anarkali Dresses and Salwar Kameez then shoppers99.com is the best online store for women's clothing. It provides discount and free shipping and COD facility. You can buy Designer Anarkali suits, latest designer Anarkali suits. Edited by Shoppers99 - 9 years ago
lovelytyagi thumbnail
Superb anarkali suits...
But my height is 5.2 only and they won't look good on me...
😭
muyang thumbnail
 We supply all types of Lingerie Wholesale, such as : Babydoll & Chemise, Bra Lingerie & Bikini sets, Corsets and Bustiers
China Lingerie Wholesale
Link: http://www.fashion-goddess.com
iamesha thumbnail
Really beautiful Anarkali suit. Now a days Anarkali suits in trends. this is perfect for any wedding function. Edited by iamesha - 9 years ago
allcanshop thumbnail
Anarkali dresses will fit for all women and this kind of collections will make the women more beatifull. Excellent dresses, www.allcanshop.com

allcanshop thumbnail
Anarkali dresses will fit for all women and this kind of collections will make the women more beatifull. Excellent dresses, www.allcanshop.com
aaryanmehra thumbnail
Superb collection of anarkali suits ! :)
aditi789 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow...beautiful collection of Anarkali suits worn by Sonali Bendre
gurmeetkaur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
These are most beautiful and stylish anakrali suits, recently i brought Yellow Floral Anarkali suit online at Lashkaraa