Desh Ki Beti Nandini

TB:Desh ki Beti Nandini fails to make an impression!

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Desh ki Beti Nandini fails to make an impression!

Too preachy, dramatic and filmy at the same time, Sony TV's latest show Desh ki Beti... Nandini does not make a mark!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I do agree about the preachy and filmy part๐Ÿ˜‰.There was an overdose of Nandini's goodness that isn't real and I did laugh when that guy fell off the scooter๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.You will chase the viewer away if you bombard them with  too many moral science lectures.
So yes the behind the scenes and camera team ought to get working soon and working right!๐Ÿ˜‰

And I do agree about Keerti's accent and dialogue delivery issues.It's time she worked on it considering she is going to play politician and she will be speaking big big bhari bhari dialogues soon!๐Ÿ˜‰
jay5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chitsss

I do agree about the preachy and filmy part๐Ÿ˜‰.There was an overdose of Nandini's goodness that isn't real and I did laugh when that guy fell off the scooter๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.You will chase the viewer away if you bombard them with  too many moral science lectures.

So yes the behind the scenes and camera team ought to get working soon and working right!๐Ÿ˜‰

And I do agree about Keerti's accent and dialogue delivery issues.It's time she worked on it considering she is going to play politician and she will be speaking big big bhari bhari dialogues soon!๐Ÿ˜‰

i agree chitra bt hv u ever heard speeches of naveen pattnaik in oriya CM of odisha its worse bt he is winning  he is in his 3rd nd surely he will win in 2014 elections yes agree that its a show bt to be a good neta it does nt require to give bhaari bharkam speeches bt a attitude to do something fr ppl 

chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=jay5 The problem here is that a delhi based character has a marati accent not that Keerti Nagpure has one.Speech is as important as emoting when one acts , so yes it would help KN to get it correct.
jay5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail