Afsar Bitiya

Heartbroken coz of ragvir

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
So this guy send me a friend request on my fake fb ragvir prishna i acceptd coz he asked me if i was the real ragvir. I felt so bad thought it was a gullible person who just got internet so didnt knw about fake acc. I said no just a fan of theres. I dnt think he believd me at 1st bt whilst we where chatting he told me he was a model co-ordinate for events and stuff and he used fb for work. also he askd me for my pic, to cum there and tried to call me. Until i asked what and he got scared and asked   me if i knew of ragvir contact details that he wanted them to do a show for him. Nw i was lik whatever at 1st bt i checked his fb and his pic and he seems legit. So said i wil see what i can do. Bt i than started asking to much question lik contact details and name of company and he than said not interested. Heartbroken ragvir fan bloody fools on fb.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol ok so I half understood this, but rest i'm lost
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Don't pay attention to such messages. Don't respond to anyone unless who u know who they are. People are such jerks. 
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
oh wait that happened to me once but not for any celeb or couple though something different
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I usually get good kinshuk fan messages...but i've had 1 or 2 just jerk haters who messaged the kinshi fan page...and its weird these haters don't even know how to spell..they just write random stupid stuff thats not nice. 

Edited by -ILoVeKinshuk- - 10 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Lol ok so I half understood this, but rest i'm lost

lol hw do i say this basically he tried to get close to me using ragvir name. Bt little did he knw that i am a huge ragvir fan. Lol
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

Don't pay attention to such messages. Don't respond to anyone unless who u know who they are. People are such jerks.

i started being very cautious coz on my real acc no offence bt i would get these indians boy who dnt knw english starting a conversation with me and asking what what lol. And i dnt want to be mean to them so with this fake acc wasnt just accepting any1 i dnt knw bt this guy i thought was a ragvir bichari fan.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
@Jackie, when did that happen?

@Sandia oh now I get it, forget about him
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

[B]I usually get good kinshuk fan messages...but i've had 1 or 2 just jerk haters who messaged the kinshi fan page...and its weird these haters don't even know how to spell..they just write random stupid stuff thats not nice.

sorry who in the world would get upset coz of kinshi. Stupid they havent even been in a show together.
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

@Jackie, when did that happen?
@Sandia oh now I get it, forget about him

i should bt evrytime see him online want to swear him.