Users

Frequent Posters

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

@Jackie, when did that happen?

@Sandia oh now I get it, forget about him

it happened once at the beginning...and another time a few weeks ago...and zoya were really getting mad, cuz she's an admin too. i just deleted it
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

sorry who in the world would get upset coz of kinshi. Stupid they havent even been in a show together.

and i understand if they would like one of them...but this person hated both of them! Wats the point of messaging??? For who??
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jackie, oh ok, don't they have anything else to do, I mean I seriously dislike someone in the tv industry but you don't see me wasting my time on commenting on them

@Sandia, is he on your buddy list, just delete him, I did that with you know who ;)
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
If someone messages me for no reason...i usually delete them. Or if they don't have any relation to me such as kinshuk, shilpa or kash...i delete them cuz they usually post other pics which i don't care about.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ i think i wil delete him after a week waiting to see what that pervert does next so i can swear him. Worst thing ab him is after he lied went and liked godly pictures hypocrite. And lol i knw who u talking ab. Has she ever contacted u after that?
@jackie they dnt like either of them nw that just bloody madness. And i am going to start just deleting ppl i dnt lik bt he is the only person i dislik.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
@Jackie, same here but then there are some with a lot of mutual friends so I just accept their requests lol

@Sandia, well she sent me another request like the next day but didn't except it but I think she got the message because I deleted her off IF as well and then remember that Page stealing business lol
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Zoya wanted to reply to the message but i just deleted it.  No point of replying to stupid people
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
I never thought I would make an enemy on IF  🤣
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

I never thought I would make an enemy on IF 🤣

i wil nev forget what she did to u she was utter madness that 1. I hated her so much remember that time she said she wanted to slap pintu i wanted to pull her hair lol.
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

Zoya wanted to reply to the message but i just deleted it. No point of replying to stupid people

thats true plus they dnt knw hw to read and write properly they wnt get the point.