Heartbroken coz of ragvir - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
We had this one person during KaSh times on KaSh Heaven...and she was like crazy. She used to type in capital letters shouting random stuff. I don't think she even knew how to spell...her sentences didn't make sense. 
I hate it when ppl use capital letters its the most hardest thing to read.
Originally posted by sandiab

i wil nev forget what she did to u she was utter madness that 1. I hated her so much remember that time she said she wanted to slap pintu i wanted to pull her hair lol.

lol yeh and yeh I somewhat told her off lol
@Sandia you really need to be more careful ,, especially with all those weirdos out there,, OK
Originally posted by trinilisa

@Sandia you really need to be more careful ,, especially with all those weirdos out there,, OK
very true Lisa
I request all of you to be careful in social networking sites...
Imagine me getting a friend request from one Kinshuk Mahajan...that too on my B day...though I know he doesn't have one now as I was his friend earlier on...

Even Mitali's account...I got into the wrong one at first...same with Neha...
Finally managed their original ones...

You can make out when you are in safe hands as celebrities dont generally interact too much...why should they? They have other means to  talk through interviews and public appearances...

Plus so many fake accounts...

Please put up proper privacy in your original accounts...I only have people whom I know personally there...

Sandia...I feel sorry for you..but then be cautious next time...