AsYa SS: Phir le aaya dil (based on AsYa remarriage)|Part-4 Pg 28| - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago

Guys,

Sorry for the delay in updating. Actually I've decided to take a break from the show and was kinda inactive for the past few days. Here's the new update for you all.

CHAPTER-2: THE WEDDING

"Main ne pehli hi kahan tha aap sab se, yeh ladki iss khandaan ki bahu banne ki layak nahi hai." Razia's voice  was full of contempt. She looked with utter disgust at Zoya, who was sitting motionless at the corner of her bed. Zoya had regained consciousness a few minutes back and hadn't spoken a word since then. The whole family had assembled in her room barring Nikhat, who was not feeling well, and Aslam, who excused himself to look after his wife.

"Ek minute Razia." Ghaffur Siddiqui silenced her with a gesture of his hand. "Zoya sirf iss ghar ki bahu nahi, meri beti bhi hai. Mere khayal se usse apne safai mein kuch kehne ka mauka dena chahiye."His expression softened as he looked at Zoya's statue-like frame. "Zoya, aap ne aaj sab ke saamne jo kiya hain, shayad aap ko bhi aandaza hai ke woh kiss hadd tak galat hai. Asad Ahmed Khan aur unke khandaan ke sath hum koi rishtedaari nahin rakhna chahte hai. Phir aap ne aisa kyon kiya, Zoya?"

Zoya didn't look up. She sat in silence like a lifeless puppet. Her eyes were shining brightly with unshed tears.

Rashid came forward to her rescue. "Bhai Sahab, as I've already told you, apart from me, she was the only one to know about the plane crash. She was horrified and probably collapsed under the tremendous stress. It's very natural. Hum sabko yeh nahi bhulna chahiye ke Asad aur Dilshad ke sath, uss ghar ke sath Zoya ka gehra rishta hai."

"Yeh aap kya keh rahen hai Rashid Miyaan!" Razia looked scandalized. "Ek shadi suda aurat iss tarah se ek paraye mard ke saamne ...tauba tauba...mujhe toh kehne mein bhi sharm aa rahi hai. Humari ghar ki bahu ho kar tumhari himmat kaise hui iss tarah ki harkat karne ki? Arre jeth hai who tumhari! Nikah ho chuki hai Ayaan ke sath tumhari, badtameez ladki. Shadi suda hone ka matlab samajh ti ho na tum?"

"Buss kijiye, Mumani!" Ayaan shouted. "Zoya ek shadi suda aurat nahi, ek talaksuda aurat hai, aur yeh baat aap achchi tarha se jaanti hai."

An absolute silence followed Ayaan's words. Everyone in the room, except Razia and Ghaffur, looked crestfallen. Razia's face had turned red. She adjusted her pallu, stealing a glance at her husband. A deep frown had appeared on Ghaffur Siddiqui's forehead. Zoya buried her face in her hands and burst into tears.

"Ayaan beta, yeh aap kya keh rahe hain?" Shirin grabbed Ayaan's hands. "Aap Zoya ke shohar nahi hain? Zoya aap ki begum nahi hain? Kya matlab hai inn sab baaton ka? Please kahiye ke yeh sab jhooth hai." She pleaded.

"Nahi ammi. Yeh sach hai." Ayaan squeezed her hands to console her. "Main aur Zoya pati-patni the, par aaj se ek saal aur sath mahine pehle hi woh rishata legally toot chukka hai." He stole guilty glances at his father, who stared back in disbelief. Ayaan cleared his voice and spoke again. "Yeh baat ab tak aap logon se chupane ke liye main maafi mangna chahta hoon. Aaj se do saal pehle jab hum dono ne uss nikah-naamein par dashtkhat kiya tha, ussi waqt hum dono ne ek talaq-namein par bhi dastkhat kiya tha, jiske baare mein hum dono ko bhi kuch malumaat nahi tha. The only people to know about it were mamujaan and mumani." Ayaan looked squarely in the eyes of Razia, who averted her gaze awkwardly. "As per that legal document, Zoya is currently my ex-wife."

"Why did you two hide the truth for so long? Aap dono ne humein kuch bataya kyon nahin?" Rashid put his hand on Zoya's head, trying to comfort her.

"We have tried so many times, Abbu! Lekin har baar kissi na kissi wajah se yeh baat hum keh nahin paye." Ayaan shook his head sadly. "Firstly, Nikhat's marriage to Farhaan got cancelled. Sab itne pareshan the uss waqt. Phir Zoya ko pata chala ke Siddiqui sahab Zoya ke abbu hain. Her search for her father finally ended here. How could she separate herself from this place! Apart from four of us, the only person to know this secret was Asad bhai jaan; but unfortunately, he had to spend those three fateful months in prison for some false charges pressed against him." Ayaan let out a soft sigh.

"Beta, ek kagaz ke tukre se koi rishta jhooth nahi ban jata." Badi bi put her hand on Ayaan's shoulder. "Aap aur Zoya phir se ek ho sakte hai."

"Rukiye Badi bi. Aap humse umar mein itni badi hai, aap ko toh kam se kam pata honi chahiye ke yeh nikah dobara nahi ho sakta. Ayaan ab Zoya se tabhi nikah kar sakte hai jab dusra koi Zoya se nikah karne ke liye razi ho jaaye, aur phir kuch mahino ke baad usse talaq de de. Only then Ayaan can remarry her." Razia raised her eyebrows "Kahan se milega humein aisa ladka? Jo sab kuch jan ne ke baad Zoya se nikah karne ke liye taiyar ho jayega, bina apne baare mein sochte hue?"

"Woh bhi main ne soch liya hai." Ayaan nodded thoughtfully "Duniya mein sirf ek aisa insaan hai, jo humari madad karne ke liye maan jayenge. Ek aisa insaan, jinn par mujhe apne jaan se bhi jyada bharosa hai."

"Yeh tum kya keh rahe ho, Ayaan! What the hell are you talking about?" Asad thumped his fist hard on the table, rattling the objects on it.

"Bhai jaan, please think clearly. Despite our professional rivalry in the past two years, I've come to none other than you for help. Main jaanta hoon halat ab pehle jaisa nahi raha, bahut kuch badal chukka hai humarein beech, sirf ek cheez nahi badla. I still know that my bhai jaan will never reject someone who is in great need for help."Ayaan's voice was laced with conviction. "Mujhe aap ki zaroorat hai bhai jaan. Zoya ko bhi."

"I'm sorry Ayaan. This is impossible. Main iss mamlein mein tumhara koi madad nahi kar sakta. This is a private affair of you, your wife and your family. I am nothing but an outsider." Asad shook his head stubbornly.

"Bhai jaan, you are not an outsider. Aap ke ghar ke sath Zoya ka bahut purana aur gehra rishta hai. This is such a complicated and delicate issue. If something goes wrong, she will be ruined forever. Main ek ajnabee ke sath kaise usse jaane doon?"Ayaan clutched Asad's hands and begged helplessly "It will be a matter of one month, bhai jaan. Sirf ek mahine tak Zoya aap ke ghar mein rahegi, aap aur Dilshad ji ke sath. Then I will bring her back to my house."

"Ayaan, tum khud nahi jaante ke tum kya keh rahe ho." Asad freed his hands from Ayaan's grip. "...and why does your wife need to spend one month with a stranger? You guys have plenty of money. Why don't you just hire a guy, pay him a hefty amount of money to get married to Zoya? The marriage can be annulled the next day itself. Why drag the drama for one month?"

"Kyon ki Maulavi Sahab ka maan na hai ke a newly-wed bride should spend at least a month in her in-laws place to validate the marriage. Ab aap hi bataiye bhai jaan, hum Zoya ko kissi anjaan ghar mein ajnabeeon ke beech kaise ek mahine ke liye chhod sakte hai?" Ayaan tried to reason with his brother, who looked in no mood to listen to him.

"Bhai jaan, you are my last hope. Aggar aap ne muh mod liya, toh sabki zindagi barbad ho jayegi." Ayaan pleaded desperately.

"Aur meri zindagi? What about my life, Ayaan? Uska kya kare?" The melancholy in Asad's voice moved Ayaan deeply. He hung his head in shame, unable to meet his bhai jaan's eyes.

"What does your wife feel about it, Ayaan? Kya tum logo ne ek baar bhi unse poocha, ke akhir woh kya chahti hai?"

"Nahin Abbu, mujhe maaf kar dijiye. Par main yeh nahi kar sakti." Zoya's voice was low, but determined.

"Zoya beta, aap sirf mere bahu nahi, mere dost bhi hain. You know your abbu will never force you to do anything which you don't want to do." Rashid patted the back of her hand gently. "Aap hi bataiye, aggar aap meri jagah hoti, toh kya karti? Asad ko hum aur aap bahut achchi tarah se jaante hai. He will never hurt you. Aap ke Dilshaad phoophi bhi aap ke sath hogi. Allah hum sab ki jo imtihaan le rahein hai, uss pe khare utarne ka mujhe sirf yehi raasta nazar aa raha hai."

"Abbu, aap mujh se meri jaan bhi maang lete, toh main woh bhi aap ko de deti. Par ye mere liye namumkin hai. Zindagi ki jiss mod ko main peeche chhod ke aayi hoon, dobara mujhe wahan wapas jane ke liye mat kahiye." Zoya's eyes went moist.

"Beta, sirf ek mahine ki baat hai. Phir hum aur Ayaan khud jaake aap ko lekar aayenge. Sab kuch pehle jaisa ho jayega. Nobody will remember this one month in the long run, my child. Aap ko mujh pe bharosa hai na?" Rashid wiped the tears away from her cheeks.

"Hai Abbu. Mujhe aap par pura bharosa hai. Par darr lagta hai...aggar main kamzor padh jaoon toh!" Zoya's voice trailed off as fresh tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Aap kamzor nahi padhenge, Zoya. Kyon ki aap humari beti hain." Ghaffur Siddiqui's deep voice from behind startled both of them. Siddiqui Sahab was standing at the threshold. Zoya hurriedly draped her dupatta over her head and stood up.

"Bade papa, aap! Aayiye na, please andar aayiye." She tried to wipe her tears with the corner of her dupatta.

"Zoya, aap ko darr kis baat ki hai? Kya aap aur Ayaan ek dusre se pyaar nahi karte? Kya aap ke rishton ki dor itni kamzor hai, ke itni asani se toot jayegi?" Ghaffur Siddiqui's piercing blue eyes were fixated on Zoya.

"Bade papa, woh..." Zoya gulped. "Pyaar ke kayi chehre hote  hai. Ayaan aur main aapne ristein ko lekar kaafi serious hai. Hum iss rishtein ko ek aur mauka dena chahte hai. Aur sirf Ayaan hi nahi, mere liye iss ghar ke baaki rishtein bhi bahut zyaada maine rakhti hai...abbu, ammi, Nikhat, Nuzhat, Dadi...aur aap, bade papa." Zoya's voice faltered slightly on the last word.

"Zoya, hum jaante hai ke aap ko itne din apne aap se dur rakh ke hum ne bahut badi galati ki hai." Ghaffur Siddiqui placed a comforting hand on his daughter's head. "Aggar mera bas chalta, toh hum apko apne aap se, aur iss ghar se kabhi dur jaane nahi dete. Par jiss samaj mein hum rehte hai, wohan ke kuch rasmein, kuch tareekein humein nibhani padhti hai. Being your father, I request you to accept this arrangement, beta. This is our best chance to get you back forever."

Zoya buried her face in her father's chest and wept bitterly.

"Zoya Siddiqui, daughter of Ghaffur Siddiqui and Samaira Siddiqui, do you accept Asad Ahmed Khan, son of Rashid Ahmed Khan and Dilshad Ahmed Khan, as your husband? Kya aapko yeh nikah qubool hai?" Maulavi Saab asked Zoya.

Zoya shivered and tightly clutched the rim of the beautiful red and gold lehenga that adorned her slender frame. Shirin whispered in her ears, "Ghabraiye mat, Zoya. Kahiyen." Zoya took a deep breath to get a grip on her and whispered in an almost inaudible voice "Qubool hai." A few drops of tears escaped the corner of her eyes as she closed them.

"Asad Ahmed Khan, son of Rashid Ahmed Khan and Dilshad Ahmed Khan, do you take Zoya Siddiqui, daughter of Ghaffur Siddiqui and Samaira Siddiqui, as your wife? Kya aapko yeh nikah qubool hai?" Maulavi Saab asked the groom, who was sitting on the other side of the ornate green curtain, looking elegant in a dark blue sherwani and off-white dhoti.

"Qubool hai." Said Asad in his unmistakably deep and husky voice.

"Mubarak ho. Aap dono ki nikah ho chuki hai. Ab aap dono iss nikah nama par dashtkhat kar dijiye."

Asad and Zoya silently signed on the papers. Maulavi saab and the others from the community congratulated them once again.

"Siddiqui sahab, ab hum izazat chahte hai." Maulavi saab humbly requested.

"Jee. Aap logon ki shukriya aada karna chahunga yahan aane ke liye." Ghaffue Siddiqui greeted each one of them before they left Siddiqui Mansion.

Before Zoya's bidaai, Ghaffur Siddiqui walked up to Asad and stood in front of him. He cleared his throat and spoke in a firm voice "Dekhiye, Zoya sirf iss ghar ki bahu hi nahi, humari beti bhi hai. Iss ghar ki noor hai woh. Hum iss ghar ki izzat ko aap ke hathon saunp rahein hai. Ummeed karte hai ke aap iss ghar ki izzat par koi aanch nahi aane denge."

"Aap fiqr mat kijiye Siddiqui Sahab. Asad Ahmed Khan aaj bhi itna kamzor nahi hua, ke aapne vaadon ko poora na kar paye. I promise to return Mrs. Ayaan Ahmed Khan to her rightful place after one month. Ab mujhe izaazat dijiye. Allah Hafiz." Asad turned round and left the room, without even looking back.

Dilshad helped Zoya to board the enormous black Sedan' waiting outside for her. The engine roared to life as both of them settled themselves in the back seat. Zoya stared through the back window as the car gained speed, leaving behind Siddiqui Mansion...and her memories of two years associated with it.

Precap: Asad's denial. Zoya's pain...and the incident that brought them closer.

P.S You can very well imagine the height of desperation that forced me into writing this story.😆  Feeling happy that I finally got AsYa married.😳 But the journey will not be an easy one for them. Keep reading to know more.

Teddy ❤️

Edited by teddy25 - 10 years ago
Edited by veenisha - 10 years ago
hey! nice part up here. Atllast asya are married even
in ur story, kahi toh unka nikah hua. But i am little
confused for what they are marrying zoe to asad?
i couldnt understand. 
But the part was quite good i could forsee
intense updates😳
Edited by cutiesanya - 10 years ago
you have written it beautiful 👏
just want another chapter of story to unfold asap 😭

I love intense stories

cont soon dear
nikah jst an agreement for 1 month... Please make that forever...! Nice update...!!
Awesome update. Already waiting for next update.
Please update monster and dktlg.
Awesome part dear. Hope you update soon as I can't wait to read
their encounters once they're together. Thanks for the pm n please pm
pm again for the next part.
Honestly said i dont like the update.Infact i m dont read the whole update. I m not able to read it. Jitna pada us se hi main itna depressed ho gaya kya batayun.So this bas***d ayan loves zoya. Thats why again going with a cheap demand and he know if he blackmail asad emotionaly then he succed in his plan. Is zoya still love asad or love ayan now? I m confuse the way she say main ayan aur mere rishte ko ek naya mauka dena chati hu.Is asya love is not so strong in 2 years ago that zoya left asad for her dad? Dont know why but i think same thing is going to happen in the show also.
One thing is good that asya married. Hope asad zoya ko sari khusiyan aur pyar de and zoya ko ek lifeless body se wapas ek bubly zoya banaye.One req from next chapter dont give footage to this bas***d selfish peoples please.Sorry for language
Please update other stories na 😭 Edited by AAK0007 - 10 years ago
Chalo kahin toh inka Nikah hua..
Hey, you've got a lovely story, but I don't really get it.
Do AsYa even love each other? Or Zoya and Ayan love each other? Why is Zoya being married off to Asad against her wish? I thought she would be happy!
Also, please pm me when you update.
-Afu