~* BollyCurry Needs YOU! *~ [LAST Day!] - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Predator.

No no, you're getting this wrong.

You are supposed to write an original story of your own, the theme of your story should be around Diwali festive, and it should all together be linked to Bollywood.
So should it be a  fictional story,like something which happened personally or just an overall article relating Diwali and Bollywood ? 
Wow, Abhi ask the question, I wanted to ask..😉😆  
So basically it should be like one of the BC Article ... Something about Diwali and Bollywood together.
Edited by -Amanda- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Jenifer.

Best of luck to all participants and looking forward to welcoming new writers on board soon!

*whispers* Besides BC standing for BollyCurry, it also stands for BringCookies. Ahem. 

Oh let these guys come first before you start talking about the cookie war. ðŸ˜†
Sonia arent they supposed to write an exact article with the definite theme of Diwali in it?
its not a fictional story!😃
I think she is getting confused there!
Originally posted by -Amanda-

Wow, Abhi ask the question, I wanted to ask..😉😆  
So basically it should be like one of the BC Article ... Something about Diwali in bollywood

Yep something like that Amanda. So you take something that can be related to Diwali and you take something from Bollywood and you put the two together, so that we see both Diwali and Bollywood in your article. ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by .sio.angel.

Sonia arent they supposed to write an exact article with the definite theme of Diwali in it?
So basically it is just a general article overall connecting Diwali and Bollywood right hun ? ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Yep something like that Amanda. So you take something that can be related to Diwali and you take something from Bollywood and you put the two together, so that we see both Diwali and Bollywood in your article. ðŸ˜›

Okay...,
I get it...😉
Originally posted by .sio.angel.

That's exactly what I said in my previous post, Sio!

Story = Diwali + Bollywood
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Oh let these guys come first before you start talking about the cookie war. ðŸ˜†

Yo sri!😉
But this is a new development...jen didnt tell this short form to us till date...😲😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by Predator.

That's exactly what I said in my previous post, Sio!

Story = Diwali + Bollywood

Ok i get it now...i hope she also gets the trick and work on it