~* BollyCurry Needs YOU! *~ [LAST Day!] - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by .sio.angel.

Well its ok!😳
Either u send a pm or post it here...it gives out the same effect...πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah there will be someone here to help out.
Edited by KS_Shreya - 10 years ago
Originally posted by gk_09

Buzzers ... stop spamming - go to the Newsroom and continue your shenanigans there  *glares* 

Let this be proof that gur is indeed the BC hitler!

But don't worry people, Hershi and I are totally cool and will protect y'all from the hitler and mini-hitlers of BC πŸ˜†

So yea, send in your applications!
Originally posted by |Persephone|

But don't worry people, Hershi and I are totally cool and will protect y'all from the hitler and mini-hitlers of BC πŸ˜†

helo gunia a long time i saw u😳
Guyz can we only send 1 entry?😳
WOW! some days ago i asked Gur & Sonia about same & whoa! this came to surprise me...I must say that i'm excited but also confident at the same time.  I have some personal commitments this time as well which is making me busy but i know that I can work good in Pressure , hence feeling little nervous. 
But i think after clearing my doubts , i can feel good . Some of my doubts are already solved as others have asked same questions which were on my mind. 

1. Can we use Hindi phrases/one liners for subtitle or to add creativity in article - story ??

2. Article should be on Bollywood & Diwali - so the relation of both of them can be anything ?? Be it celebrity or films or producers or etc! we can even describe some personal life of some actor or producers. Right??

3.  Can we use pictures or other creative material to describe the article - like we see on other articles of Bolly Curry ??

4. How many entries we can send ?? or are allowed to send??

Thankyou . Thread is looking awesome Bollycurry team . Thankyou Sonia , Gur & other team . God bless.

Dev
Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago
Originally posted by *Dev.*

WOW! some days ago i asked Gur & Sonia about same & whoa! this came to surprise me...I must say that i'm excited but also confident at the same time.  I have some personal commitments this time as well which is making me busy but i know that I can work good in Pressure , hence feeling little nervous. 
But i think after clearing my doubts , i can feel good . Some of my doubts are already solved as others have asked same questions which were on my mind. 

1. Can we use Hindi phrases/one liners for subtitle or to add creativity in article - story ??
      Yes you can...as far as your thoughts and creativity are original and fresh...you are free to add hindi phrases/one liners...and yeah try to make it sound more like an article...afterall thats what we are gonna do in BC all the time...πŸ˜ƒ

2. Article should be on Bollywood & Diwali - so the relation of both of them can be anything ?? Be it celebrity or films or producers or etc! we can even describe some personal life of some actor or producers. Right??
 Yes you got it right! Anything that you can use to connect Bollywood with the festival of Diwali would be accepted.

3.  Can we use pictures or other creative material to describe the article - like we see on other articles of Bolly Curry ??
 No! You dont need to add pictures or graphics coze we have assigned/selected graphic manipulators for this job as you see in the articles! You will only be writing/editing articles if you're one of the recruited buzzers. So its only writing!

4. How many entries we can send ?? or are allowed to send??
As far as my knowledge is concerned you can send only one entry! But i need to confirm with this...even while we applied last year, it was one entry per person so it must be the same here too.

Thankyou . Thread is looking awesome Bollycurry team . Thankyou Sonia , Gur & other team . God bless.

Dev

Hi dev...πŸ˜ƒ
i've tried answering ur queries in the quoted part above in bold pink letters
pls either post here or pm gur/gunia di/hershi or jenifer for further clarifications/doubts...

hope it helped...
Regards!
Siona
Originally posted by |Persephone|

Daddy Ji  is comes so we are save now from BC HittlerπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .sio.angel.

Hi dev...πŸ˜ƒ
i've tried answering ur queries in the quoted part above in bold pink letters
pls either post here or pm gur/gunia di/hershi or jenifer for further clarifications/doubts...

hope it helped...
Regards!
Siona
Hi Siona😳
Thankyou so much for answering all of my queries . I have also replied you with blue colour font . 
It helped very much. Nice to meet you!.

Regards Dev.
i will send my entry in few hours.
Originally posted by -WingsOfHeart-

Guyz can we only send 1 entry?😳

Yes, it's 1 entry per person.