Katha Mahadev Putra Baal Ganesh Ki

Katha Mahadev Putra Baal Ganesh Ki Written Update 12/10/2013

Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
|| Shree Ganeshaya Namah ||

Sorry for the delayed as I was busy watching the new regarding the cyclone Phailin,  and also my relatives stays in Vishakhapatnam, and hence could not do it yesterday.Also I missed the earlier 5-10 mins of episode.

The episode begins with narad fueling the anger in Kamasur, but Narad was doing this as Lord Shiva told him to do it.There in the ashram, Maths class is going and Rishi Arishtanemi is asking students some questions.But Ganesha answers fumes the anger in Arishtanemi, but Rishi Samvad steps in.Ganesha asks them a tongue twisting question, but both of them are unable to do so.

At night, Kamasur disguises himself as a beautiful woman.First Samvad falls into her traps and he turns into a chicken, and then Arishtanemi who turns into a sheep.There in the ashram Rishi Pipalad is worried as both he had not seen both the Rishi's in the ashram and therefore asks the students to go out and search for both of them.After sometime Meghraj sees a chicken and starts playing with it, not knowing it is Rishi Samvad, but Ganesha takes the chicken from him and he recognizes the Rishi Samvad.Then Kamasur decides to trick Rishi Pipalad, disguises himself as an old man, and challenges him for a quiz, but Ganesha steps in and spills the beans that they were knowing about Kamasur's plans.Kamasur gets angry as Ganesha challenges him to catch him. And at last Kamasur realizes his mistake, Ganesha shows him his Vikata avatar, Ganesha turns kamasur into a donkey.Also Ganesha asks Kamasur to bring his teachers into their original state, Kamasur does this.

There Rishi Pipalad feels gutted as he was unable to protect his ashram from such unwanted powers and decides to do more Tapasya{penance}.There on Mount Kailash,Parvati has got her answers, but Lord Shiva is worried that with Rishi Pipalad's humiliation, a new demon is born of which Ganesha does not have a hint.

END

Precap:- Pipalad gets a boon from Lord Brahma, Pipalad attitude is changed, students are leaving ashram, and Ganesha asks them why?
Edited by kalyani_shiva - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks.7 more episodes remaining.

Love Sadhil.Nice looking updates also well written.😛
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for upadate kalyani n it was too good episode n sadhil is always too cute
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For The Update. (:
Will Miss This Show.
Can't Belive It's Ending So Quickly.
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Originally posted by: Proud-India

Thanks.7 more episodes remaining.

Love Sadhil.Nice looking updates also well written.😛

Thanks for these beautiful words of appreciation, Manan ðŸ˜Š.
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Originally posted by: rishabgosavi

Thanks for upadate kalyani n it was too good episode n sadhil is always too cute

Yes it was a good episode, and Sadhil is my cutie pie ðŸ˜Š.
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Originally posted by: SilverFairy

Thanks For The Update. (:
Will Miss This Show.
Can't Belive It's Ending So Quickly.

You are welcome, Nicita 😊.
Me too miss the show, and there are ending this so early is increasing the pain in my heart ðŸ˜­.