Afsar Bitiya

KinYa 2nd Anniversary Prep Thread

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello Everyone, I have a very Special Announcement to make, Next month on the 12th will be Kinshuk and Divya's Second Wedding Anniversary and I'm really excited, maybe even more than them Lol, anyway last time we made a thread but it was kind of a small thread, I think this time we should make a big Celebration thread for Kinshuk and Divya, and we as a forum should work on it. I'll make take the first post and then down below in the 2nd post we will have all the Categories stuff we as a forum decide should be in the thread like When they Met, Fan Creations, Wishes and so on, also we should make the actual thread 1-2 days before the day so we can try and make it go Global as well, whoever volunteers to help will have a job to do 😊

So start suggesting what should be in the thread and I will add it in to the 2nd Post and Forum Members can sign up for which one they would like to do, when I say that I mean like they will take that category, also I think we should Colour Coordinate it, what colours do you suggest should be in the thread as in the Font and all that? I think Blue and Purple looks nice 😊

I will Edit this Post and add in who you have to send the messages to later 😳
Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Category Suggestion & Sign Up Sheet Post 😊:

We can start with the Sign Uping when we have decided the Categories 😳

Categories Suggestions:

How they met and their love story - Me
    Fan Creations
    Messages from FB
    Messages from IF - Sandia
    KinYa Segments
    Mini KinYa Album - Me
  • Poems Dedicated to KinYa

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 10 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hey Fizu Very Nice that U thought about celebrating KinYa's Aniversary in more Big way . Loved Ur ideas . I really wanna do something for my KinYa as They are my Most Fav Real Life Couple ðŸ˜³ But Unfortunately I am having so less time that will not be able to do much for this Thread . But Yeah!! Surely gonna give ideas to u and all members(If Any) and defo gonna Visit this Thread and will pass my Message for KinYa too ðŸ˜Š
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Hey Fizu Very Nice that U thought about celebrating KinYa's Aniversary in more Big way . Loved Ur ideas . I really wanna do something for my KinYa as They are my Most Fav Real Life Couple ðŸ˜³ But Unfortunately I am having so less time that will not be able to do much for this Thread . But Yeah!! Surely gonna give ideas to u and all members(If Any) and defo gonna Visit this Thread and will pass my Message for KinYa too ðŸ˜Š

Yeh you can sugges categories and that and give your message Embarrassed
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Great planning ahead Fiza as we have exactly 1 month and seeing you want it bigger and better a lot of work will have to go into it,, plus wanting to post days before.

Your idea of their love story is great and so are your other ideas.

Don't have any others right now, but will surely keep you in mind.

I don't think I can volunteer for anything except make KinYa creations and forward along with my greeting for them,, Still unable to make VMs,, But can assist if its in my capabilities,,OK

What about segments on them added in, maybe shortened versions etc..

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great idea Fizu i wil be back with ideas when i think of something bt wil definitely help and be part of this for kinya.
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great idea fiza, how about a post for kinya pics? 
taahir004 thumbnail
Hey Fizu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome idea and great ideas and planning for the beautiful couple
sandiab thumbnail
how about we have a party  theme for their anniversary.
sandiab thumbnail

interesting facts I didn't know that the 2nd anniversary is know as the cotton/calico year(in china 😆)