FF: Love Make Life Beautiful - Chapter 45 Updated - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Shaily1008

OMG!! Its lovely dear!!! Glad that you took the initiative to write an FF!!! Even I wanted to write one but ...I am really bad at writing and got stuck in the midway..😆
But plzz do continue soon!!! The forst chapter is amazing!! Reminds me of old days...of my beautiful pkdh...😊

Thank you for the support! Keep Reading!
Edited by Arnav_Ki_Jelabi - 10 years ago
Originally posted by vivek2010

Superb start and great storyline. Pls continue . Waiting for next part.

Thank You! Keep Reading!
Originally posted by DiorRouge.

Awww this is such a lovely story!

Keep it continued! :)

Thanks! Keep Reading!
Originally posted by Aieshaa

It's superb..plz do continue soon..:)

Thank you! Keep Reading!

Chapter 2

At XXX University,

It was the first day of university. Pankhuri was doing Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. It was her first lesson and she was having trouble locating her lecture venue in the huge campus. She decides to ask for help and sees a guy seated at a nearby bench, his back facing her. She walks up to him.

Pankhu: Excuse Me

Adi turns around and both feel a sense of familiarity.

Adi: Yes, you need help?

Pankhu: Yeah, I'm having trouble locating my classroom

Adi: It happens. What course are you taking and what room is it?

Pankhuri shows her timetable to Adi.

Adi: You're taking Introduction to Psychological Statistics as well?

Pankhu: Yeah!

Adi: Awesome! I'm Aditya. You are?

Pankhu: Hi Aditya, I'm Pankhuri

Adi: Just call me Adi, now that we are classmates. Your name seems to ring a bell somewhere.

Pankhu: Sure! And you can call me Pankhu. Yes, it does feel like we've known each other for ages as well.

Both of them reach the venue as the conversation continues

Adi: Is it okay if I sit beside you?

Pankhu: Yeah, it is fine

Adi: Great

Just then some other students walk in and soon after, the teacher follows. Introduction to the class students is done and the lesson goes on smoothly. After lesson, it is lunch time.

Adi: Wasn't class interesting?

Pankhu: Yes, hopefully it goes on like this.

They go to the canteen, get their food and sit at the bench at the corner and start introducing themselves properly.

Background:

Aditya Deewan or commonly known as Adi is a fun-loving and jovial person who makes friends quickly.  Despite his family being rich in Mumbai, he was brought up with good values. Adi loves his Nana, Mom and Dad a lot and shares a wonderful bond with the rest of the family. In fact he is the favourite of all. A musically inclined person but that is not all. He takes the extra effort to learn new things and follow it.

Pankhuri Gupta or commonly known as Pankhu is a quiet and sensible girl who treasures the bonds she has. She makes friends but not as quickly as Adi and believes in knowing each and every one properly. Pankhu loves her family as well and misses her extended family back at Kullu. Pankhu is multi talented but does not brag about it.

loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏you are a wonderful writer!!! continue soon plz!!!
Awww that's an amazing introduction!

Love the way you've taken time to introduce the characters to the story, as well as the main concept! I love such university-based stories. Keep writing.

PS- I'm Pankhuri, you can just call me Pankhu. This line made me laugh! 🤣
Originally posted by Shaily1008

loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏you are a wonderful writer!!! continue soon plz!!!

Awww... Thank you Shaily1008 😊 I'll try to update every 3 days or so! or maybe even quicker if i'm done writing!
Originally posted by DiorRouge.

Awww that's an amazing introduction!

Love the way you've taken time to introduce the characters to the story, as well as the main concept! I love such university-based stories. Keep writing.

PS- I'm Pankhuri, you can just call me Pankhu. This line made me laugh! 🤣

Thank you for the compliments DiorRouge! Keep on reading! 😊
This was awesome! It actually took me back to my first day at uni of finding rooms etc! I am liking the way they instantly connected and they felt they know each other! Cant wait to read more!