FF: Love Make Life Beautiful - Chapter 45 Updated - Page 42

Posted: 9 years ago
yeah even me.. but kya kare hv to..
Originally posted by loving77

I will not be able to see nakul and disha making jodi with others on screen.

I guess all of us feel the same way but the fact is there is very little chance of them pairing back again! 
I also think that. But they should have complete the story;atleast by showing all those things which we fans wanted to watch.I feel that was incomplete.And that made me feel bad.

I also think that. But they should have complete the story;atleast by showing all those things which we fans wanted to watch.I feel that was incomplete.And that made me feel bad.

Totally agreed! I've had two shows extremely close to my heart and both of them ended too abruptly! Still, it's these kinda FFs and OSs that keep those memories very much alive!
Jezmine I know u have exams. Even I request u to give a detail and romantic update of adi - panku's first night in your nice FF.And of course please please continue it. As we can't watch them,atleast we can imagine them.And good luck for your exam.If u don't mind want to give a clue for ff-shyness and more shyness makes a bride very attractive.

Jezmine I know u have exams. Even I request u to give a detail and romantic update of adi - panku's first night in your nice FF.And of course please please continue it. As we can't watch them,atleast we can imagine them.And good luck for your exam.If u don't mind want to give a clue for ff-shyness and more shyness makes a bride very attractive.

Thank you for the suggestion! But i'm afraid if you are looking for detailed romantic update of Adi and Pankhu's Suhag Raat, then i don't think this FF will give that! Also my characterization of Pankhu's character is different from that in PKDH - shyness might be there but not as much as you expect! Yes, i will update but it has to be every Monday since i'm juggling alot of commitments at once! And thank you for the best wishes!
Actually I wanted to say nowadays most of the girls have become shameless I mean,can do anything easily and that really bothers me.

Actually I wanted to say nowadays most of the girls have become shameless I mean,can do anything easily and that really bothers me.

I envision Pankhu not like she was in PKDH but as a strong woman. She was raised up without any restrictions - she can do womenly stuff (take care of the family, soft side) and manly stuff (ride bikes, is adventurous). She knows her limits and though she may not be like the typical bahu type, she definitely won't be the shameless type!
I am laughing, thinking what r we talking about! Also feeling shy! Let it be. Tomorrow is valentine day but no new romantic os.I remember that episode of their first valentine.