Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__AyEsHa__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
AWESOME... AWESOME... AWESOME...READ ALL UR UPDATES AT A TIME DAT I MISSED...ENJOYED WHOLE HEARTEDLY... HALDI...SANGEET...MEHENDI...EVERYTHING.. SUPERB YAAR...GOOD JOB..THANKZ ALOT FOR CONTINUING DZ FF DEAR..GOOD LUCK FOR UR EXAMZ
loving77 thumbnail
Shadi of PAYA at Valentine week !!!
MissMystery thumbnail

Chapter 33 

Anuj: Adi is here.

Everyone turn to look at Adi who looks like a royal prince.

Rubel leads Adi to the Mandap. Just as Adi was looking around, he hears a voice.

Preeti: Adi, stop moving.

Adi stands still and Ambika does the welcoming ritual. She moves forward to pulls Adi's nose but Rubel pulls Adi backwards. Ambika attempts again and seeing her try hard, Adi moves forward and allows her to do so. Just as everyone gets excited, another voice is heard.

Sheila: Pankhu is also here.

Adi turns towards the porch and tries to see Pankhu.

Kaira: Adi Bhaiyya, you are just so impatient. Wait a while more and you can see your bride.

Adi grins and goes back to attempting to see Pankhu.

Just then, he spots Pankhu. Panhu was looking just like a princess who had come out from a fairytale. Pankhu joins Adi on the Mandap and everyone thought they complimented each other perfectly - they were just made for each other!

The panditji makes Adi and Pankhu do the Ganesh Puja and after that, Avantika, Harish, Diwakar and Ambika join Adi and Pankhu on the dais and pass their child the Jaimala.

Panditji: Please exchange the Jaimalas.

Adi garlands Pankhu and Pankhu does the same. The guests present break out into a cheer.

Panditji: Let's proceed onto the other wedding rituals. Please take a seat.

Adi and Pankhu sit down. Kaira is called up and she happily knots Adi's sash with Pankhu's duppatta. She then sidehugs Pankhu and later Adi before heading down. After that, Adi and Pankhu take their wedding vows (Saat Phere). As they say each of their vows before making the round, Adi and Pankhu look into each other's eyes.

Panditji: The world of men and women, united in the bond of marriage by Saptapadi, to further promote the joy of life, together listen with triumph.

Round 1

Adi's vow: O!, you who feeds life-sustaining food, nourish my visitors, friends, parents and offsprings with food and drinks. O! beautiful lady, I, as a form of Vishnu, take this first step with you for food.
Pankhu's vow: Yes, whatever food you earn with hard work, I will safeguard it, prepare it to nourish you. I promise to respect your wishes, and nourish your friends and family as well.

Round 2

Adi's vow: O!, thoughtful and beautiful lady, with a well managed home, with purity of behavior and thought, you will enable us to be strong, energetic and happy. O! beautiful lady, I, as Vishnu, take this second step with you for the strength of body, character and being.
Pankhu's vow: Yes, I will manage the home according to my ability and reason. Together, I promise, to keep a home that is healthy, strength and energy giving.

Round 3

Adi's vow: O!, skillful and beautiful lady, I promise to devote myself to earning a livelihood by fair means, to discuss, and let you manage and preserve our wealth. O! dear lady, I, as Vishnu form, cover this third step with you to thus prosper in our wealth.
Pankhu's vow: Yes, I join you in managing our income and expenses. I promise to seek your consent, as I manage our wealth, fairly earned, so it grows and sustains our family.

Round 4

Adi's vow: O!, dear lady, I promise to trust your decisions about the household and your choices; I promise to dedicate myself to help our community prosper, the matters outside the house. This shall bring us respect. O! my lady, I, as Vishnu, take this fourth step with you to participate in our world.
Pankhu's vow: Yes, I promise to strive to make the best home for us, anticipate and provide necessary things for your worldly life, and for the happiness of our family.

Round 5  

Adi's vow: O!, lady of skill and pure thoughts, I promise to consult with you and engage you in our source of income; I promise to contribute to our country. It shall win us future. O! my skilled lady, I, as Vishnu form, take this fifth step with you.
Pankhu's vow: Yes, I promise to participate and protect our business. They are a source of income, all useful for our family, necessary for our happiness.

Round 6

Adi's vow: O!, lovely lady, I seek you and only you, to love, to have children, to raise a family, to experience all the seasons of life. O! my lovely lady, I, as Vishnu, take this sixth step with you to experience every season of life.
Pankhu's vow: Feeling one with you, with your consent, I will be the means of your enjoyment of all the senses. Through life's seasons, I will cherish you in my heart. I will worship you and seek to complete you.

Round 7

Adi's vow: O friends!, allow us to cover the seventh step together, this promise, our Saptapad-friendship. Please be my constant wife.
Pankhu's vow: Yes, today, I gained you, I secured the highest kind of friendship with you. I will remember the vows we just took and adore you forever sincerely with all my heart.

The guests and family smile and cheer for Adi and Pankhu, who are smiling away. Adi and Pankhu then go on with the next ritual.

Panditji: You can now place the Mangalsutra around the bride's neck and adorn her maang with Sindoor.

Adi picks the Mangalsutra up and looks at Pankhu. Their eyes meet and in the split second, their journey together so far rewinds in front of their eyes.

Rubel: Adi, come on!

Sameer and Preeti: Yes Adi, go on!

As the family cheers on, Adi places the mangalsutra aound Pankhu's neck. He then takes a pinch of Sindoor and fills Pankhu's Maang. The two of them have an eyelock.

MissMystery thumbnail
Author's Note

Frankly, i don't believe and agree with the idea of having one special day for love! To me, Love is something that deserves to be celebrated every single day. 

Chapter 33 is a special one to me and it was indeed one of the most difficult ones to write! Somehow, i just couldn't be satisfied because to me, matrimony is something so pure and it was a struggle to describe it! Nevertheless, i tried and i hope it is good! It was supposed to be a V-Day special update!

To all those beautiful souls who have been constantly supporting me, giving me feedback and making me smile, i would like to take this opportunity to thank you! And to all the sweethearts who have wished me for V-Day, a big hug and lots of love back at you!
Edited by Jezmine - 9 years ago
MissMystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: loving77

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Thank you! 
MissMystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolhi1988

HAppy VAlentines DAy!!!!

Thank you!
MissMystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: __AyEsHa__

AWESOME... AWESOME... AWESOME...READ ALL UR UPDATES AT A TIME DAT I MISSED...ENJOYED WHOLE HEARTEDLY... HALDI...SANGEET...MEHENDI...EVERYTHING.. SUPERB YAAR...GOOD JOB..THANKZ ALOT FOR CONTINUING DZ FF DEAR..GOOD LUCK FOR UR EXAMZ

Thank you Ayesha! Glad to hear from you again! Do keep reading and giving me your feedback! πŸ˜Š
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update jesmine..😳
 finally adi-pankhu married..
well written...πŸ‘πŸ‘
d 7 vows u mentioned wer so nicely written... great job...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
thnks 4 d valentine special update😳
continue soon..
now wont u update on cuming monday
MissMystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolhi1988

awesome update jesmine..😳
 finally adi-pankhu married..
well written...πŸ‘πŸ‘
d 7 vows u mentioned wer so nicely written... great job...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
thnks 4 d valentine special update😳
continue soon..
now wont u update on cuming monday

Thank you so much! β€οΈ
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Jezmine,just now read last two chapters..
Awesome updates yaar..
Finally Adi-Pankhu marraige happened...so sweet...
That 7 vows...wow...jezmine...loved it..beautifully written..πŸ‘πŸ‘