Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissMystery thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaily1008

Wow!!!!!!! lovely update!! going good.. :)))

plz continue soon!!!!!😃

You made my day! Keep Reading! ðŸ˜›
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This FF is making me relive all of the moments we saw at the start of the show! The Kullu scenes, Nana and Dadaji's friendship! It is so refreshing but i am glad there is no negativity and everything is so positive between everyone! Oh so Payal is in NY! Nice touch! Really enjoying your work!
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Again another awesome update!!! You are going great!!! loving your story!!! Keep it up!!!
MissMystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tacker_Holic

This FF is making me relive all of the moments we saw at the start of the show! The Kullu scenes, Nana and Dadaji's friendship! It is so refreshing but i am glad there is no negativity and everything is so positive between everyone! Oh so Payal is in NY! Nice touch! Really enjoying your work!

Thank you Tacker_Holic for taking the time to comment! It really makes my day reading your comments! Keep Reading ðŸ˜Š
MissMystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: NISHADEEP

Again another awesome update!!! You are going great!!! loving your story!!! Keep it up!!!

Thank you Nishadeep ðŸ˜Š
__AyEsHa__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tacker_Holic

agree with u..
__AyEsHa__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update jesmina..cn't wait for the next part..pls continue soon.
Diana08D thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow This is amazing.!! Made me remember those initial episodes of PKDH.!! Loved It.!! And Payal is in New York..Wow didn't expect that.!! Hoping to see more awesome updates like this.! 
MissMystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aieshaa

Lovely update jesmina..cn't wait for the next part..pls continue soon.

Thank you Aieshaa ðŸ˜Š
MissMystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diana08D

Wow This is amazing.!! Made me remember those initial episodes of PKDH.!! Loved It.!! And Payal is in New York..Wow didn't expect that.!! Hoping to see more awesome updates like this.! 

Thank you Diana08D ðŸ˜Š