Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i wanted to share this wid u guys since past few days.Did you guys see KYEH is coming back with season 2.But the thing is that LO used to always complain about how junoon was never well rated but wen KYEH was😕😕😕.From the starting it was giving very poor ratings like 0.4 for weeks and then it increased a bit to 0.6 , it stayed like this for months .Atleast junoon gave much beter trps at the starting as far as i remember.Our trps started to drop during IPL and then shalus entry.

I might sound soo silly since everything is over but this is my question 2 LO why they are so biased to some particular shows.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jslakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is not completely life ok fault. Even production house is equally responsible. Even if LO gives a chance will production house ready to continue the story?

I noticed that season 2 is coming even in other channels. Sanskar season 2 is coming in colors.

Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with u  ..  LO .is just ...🤬 i also dont like  KYIH , hate the story also , nothing is good in that serial so how can they do it ? and look at Savitri ? disgusting this foolish show is still running , 😡
Edited by Bristylovemouni - 10 years ago
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my guess is that it has got to do with connections, cause I nvr trusted trp - I c so many stupid shows still running & showing gd trp really fed up😔 - ok I think I belong to another planet...
Elves glitter graphics
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Good post Munia.

I agree with JSlakshmi that it is PH's fault. If they abandowned their own show, hiw could LO move on with it.? we have to thank LO for stopping Junoon before PH damages it completely with more stupid tracks, and foolish carachters.
About the other show it is the only family show which works for LO , coz poor chanel doesn't have good shows. and it has to come with season 2 like the other chanels. It is a rage. 😃