Thayumanvan oct 15 to 18 promo

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
the promo is out. as expected Mathi asks bharathi to marry maha .Both bharathi and jannani crying and promo ends with shocked face of the three(M,J,B)
as usual sodafy of all love track and story.

😆

p.s :sorry frnds i dint get the link will add the it once i find it.

Edited by ..Jessie.. - 10 years ago
Thanks for the promo.
What? No Mathi😡 So as expected Mathi is asking his Saviour to help him? If he would have enquired properly about Prabu, Bharathi & Janani wouldn't have faced this situation. Anyway, I wish this is a misleading promo like the previous 2 week's promo. 2 weeks back, they showed Janani loving someone else & Bharathi heart broken, then last week they showed the Engagement of B & J. So like these previous misleading promos, I wish this one also doesn't happen.
My guess is Maybe Viknesh's mom doesn't agree, so Mathi asks Bharathi to marry Maha but atlast our hero Viknesh does something & marries Maha 😳
Edited by Sang_aptech - 10 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK5j1SjJtfM

Promo link Jessie. Hope Vignesh Maha get married. Edited by krithikas - 10 years ago
Sorry - I just saw this thread. not knowing I posted again. 

Will ask Mods to close it.

Another thought may be Prabhu will come back? With a bandage andmarry maha?

Maybe last promo was Janani and Bharathi with malai - maybe one of them told Mathi - instead Maha - Janani 's marriage going to happen - i don't think i can watch it if Bharathi agreed to marry Maha - too much drama - he loves Janani and going to marry her sis not a good idea

i want Maha to marry someone new - no Prabu or Vignesh