Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi guys...no wait...Hi friends, (i follow my heroπŸ˜›)

Here are the video messages form Samir. πŸ˜ƒ A big wala THANK YOU to him.πŸ˜ƒ

One mistake that i made was when i sent him the audio messages in the end Ashu had sang but I forgot to mention the name so he mistook it for Vidhi...so sorry Ashu n Vidhi...u guys can kill me for this mistake.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Rush2220 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ohhh em geee😲😊
Ohh em geee😲😊
Oh em geee😲😊
This was the bestest surprise.Samir sir...aapke liye mere dil mein izzat aur bhi bad gaye hain sirr!!!Lovely msg. πŸ˜³

Thnxxx a lot sammy😳☺️
Haaye mujhe kya pata tha ki aapko bhi woh song ache lagte hain.❀️

Samir sir u r too loving.In fact i loved the way u said Hi to me.😳😳😳
How can i stop myself frm falling in love wid u my dearieee...sammyy..πŸ€—
( goshhh i need to control myself)πŸ˜†

Loved d whole video.
Superb..Sammy u r the best.πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Rani di--he said he had a haircut bcz its hot...
Ab yeh HOT ka kya matlab tha unka..
I mean hum menkas aisi shabd ka wohi matlab nikaalte hainaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by awesumsonia - 10 years ago
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
" Der lagi aane mein tumko ...
Shukr hain fir bhi aaye toh ...
Aas dil ka saath na choda ...
waise hum ghabaraayein toh
" πŸ˜†

Here i am, back with another message for you Samir Sir πŸ˜ƒ in my reply too πŸ˜†
Thank you so much Samir Sir for sending us such a lovely message, we really really appreciate it πŸ˜ƒ I am so so glad that you liked my li'l message for you, Your kind n precious words brought a BIGGG smile to my face πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
To support you n to stand by you in whichever way we can is always been our pleasure Samir Sir, so you please don't be thankful for anything😳  but keep being with us like always, to praise us, to guide us n most importantly to inspire us for keep doing more n more good things for you, since you being there as OUR HERO is the biggest strength for your Fans πŸ˜ƒ

Now Coming to the song... i am actually so thrilled to know that you appreciated it so much 😳
though i still feel that it was simply pathetic πŸ˜† n you just can't say that to me πŸ˜›
had tweaked one of the word in the song just to make it more suitable for the situation 😳 i hope you liked that 😊 along with mine n Rashmi's video creations on the CD πŸ˜ƒ in that ..jo gustakhikiyan kiye woh maaf πŸ˜› kya karein Hum aadat se majboor hain.. hum nahin sudharengen πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved your messages to each n everyone of us, The lovely poem of yours,everything that you included from side in that lovely message n don't know how many times we are gonna say this but we really mean it... WE ARE PROUD TO BE YOUR FANS πŸ˜ƒ

A BIG THANK YOU Samir Sir for liking all those gifts n Sending us a priceless one in return.. Really means a lot a lot to us πŸ˜ƒ Thank you.

PS : I Have Never been really fond of my name but today i love it Since i heard it from you 😳😳

Lots n lots of love n good wishes to you... god bless n keep smiling always 😊

Ashu...

Last but not the least Rashmi... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Aapne toh kal se hi mujhe itana khush kar diya yeh message ke baarein mein bata ke so...  thank you thank you thank you πŸ€—

Edited by Rajash - 10 years ago
tharasach thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Rush!

I am so touched by this message, my joy knew no bounds!!! Thanks Samir Sir, for the wonderful message.

I got the answer now  for why I admire  SS .. here's a man pouring out his heart to his fans, talking about this public phobia, his thoughts on several topics, a message straight from the heart!

Falling short of words.. Yes Samir Sir, you have pronounced my name correctly, (real name Shemi)

Like you said, I have listened to that inner voice, "The voice : There is a voice inside of you that whispers all day long,
"I feel this is right for me,
I know that this is wrong"
No teacher, preacher,  parent, friend
Or wise man can decide
What's right for you- just listen to
The voice that speaks inside"

I did that, I am back to where I am supposed to be..

My husband was also touched by your message. He did not hate the actor, he hated the makers who made the gold medalist lawyer mouthing big dialogues and doing nothing.

He was the first to tune in to colors channel to watch KC's story after that captivating promos , the promos of KC's diary entries, the promos of  KC munching peanuts,  wandering the Mumbai streets, Har promo kuch kahta hai  soch ke... He waited patiently till the leap. The leap unfolds and again the same man after 9 years .. lost his patience, called it quits and there his wife not leaving any of the repeat telecasts !!

hmm, even i  was so eager to watch KC's professional growth, intelligent court room drama, a smart KC dissecting  cases, dasoo dialogues..

I think I should stop this post -mortem process now, because I still watch  old episodes. Loving KC all the more!

No other character could ever take KC's place in my heart!!!

Miss u a lot, Come back soon!!

WIsh you all  the very best in your life.Thanks again for the  wonderful message! Loved the poem "Circle".

Edited by tharasach - 10 years ago
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs Rush .  Great !So,    this is why   it took sometime   for the response   is it !
Just fantastic   response

Absolutely   kind   of  Samir  to have found the time and  interest    to reply to  all those    admireres who had sent their personal  messages across  .

As always  it just goes to show that he is all that  worthy    of   such  a fan following .

Ver y   excited  and  happy  for  all those   who  had taken the initiative .

Once again   proud to be   a  fan of such  a  nice   human being    who  also  is    a    wonderful actor !

Thankyou  Samir  !  

God   bless.
Edited by vipraja26 - 10 years ago
nuut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
waiting for the video
nuut thumbnail
@rush message ka write up hi de do  πŸ˜‰
Rush2220 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuut

@rush message ka write up hi de do  πŸ˜‰

seedha dekh lo...sorry YT was acting funny with meπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
nuut thumbnail
second video voice is not there  Edited by nuut - 10 years ago
Rush2220 thumbnail

Thank you Samir Sir, yes never refer to him as Sir not coz I don't respect him but coz not used to calling anyone Sir...aaj Dil Se' haiπŸ˜ƒ ...Thank you Thank you Thank you so much for doing this for us. Loved ALL the messages but for now will stick to mine.

So he looks down n sees my name...2 sec ka 'maun' ... ' chun chunk ke badla loonga' πŸ˜†...then says my name and laughs...  'you😲 here too, do saal main maan nahin bhara jo yehan bhi' ...and then comes the best part...finally he admitted on camera that I trouble himπŸ˜›...coz I have...esp when Parichay was on would always tell him what we liked what we did not...send him links of threads as feedbacks...when it ended then for S2...so yes I admit bahut pareshan kiya and most probably aage bhi karengen...hum nahin sudhrengen.πŸ˜†

Now coming to the other bit...I really don't know what to say, how to react as am overwhelmed and speechless😳...seriously I am... but I have enjoyed doing things, whatever little...zayada toh hum masti karte hai.πŸ˜†

Again Thank you for the message #RESPECT