Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalpanaR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you thank you thank you so much Samir sir for this absolutely wonderful treat πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
Really happy that you liked all our messages and thanks for appreciating all our efforts 😊
And no i did not praise you too much After seeing this sweet gesture of yours i feel you deserve many more praises πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

Yes i find your eyes very very expressive and soulful It doesn't matter even if you look tired πŸ˜ƒ
And yes all of us menkas love you in glasses πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ 
Samir sir I did request for a pic with Neelam mam and Ahana we do understand that you are a private person and you feel embarrased to share family pics πŸ˜ƒ 
It is completely fine and we respect your privacy 😊  

The poem at the end is beautiful and very inspiring β­οΈ β­οΈ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Thank you so much again for this wonderful message to your friends Love you loads and proud to be your fan πŸ˜ƒ
And a big thanks to Rashmi ji for sending our msgs to Samir and viceversa πŸ€—
Edited by kalpanaR - 10 years ago
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

they are youtube vidsπŸ˜•

eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A Big THANK YOU to Sameer sir for sending such a beautiful and lovely msg to his Fans πŸ˜ƒ
Hayee kash mera asli naam daalthi uss msg mei tho kabhi bhi dream land se bahar nahi athi πŸ˜†
Proud to be a fan of such a down to earth person πŸ˜ƒ 😳 he has sent this surprise msg to us as a Dussera gift πŸ˜ƒ
Ab tak sirf Amrish wali msg tak suna 😊 bakhi sab ab nahi sun sakthi

@Rush Thanks to you for everything 😳 for sending our msgs and for posting sameer sir's msg πŸ€—

Aur mere liye jo msg hai i just want to say kabhi kabhi rona acha hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† aap tho ek saal se jyada rula diye 😳 😳 Thank you Sameer sir Thank you so much 😊
Ani---Anisah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wowww after listening to samir's voice am speachlessπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 
sooo happy for all those who's names were mentioned by samir in the videoπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
 And thank you sooo much Samir for taking some time out and sending us this special message😳 It really means alot to us😳

@Rush Thank you sooo much for posting Samir's message hereπŸ€—
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rush2220

arre rani he said it was adorableπŸ˜ƒ...ab aur kya chahiyeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜› we did so much masti on 50th AT, kidnap widnap bhi kaar liya tha...now was his turn...ab thora jokey hona toh banta hai na

@ALL - plz dont thank me, i enjoyed it...enjoy karne ke liye thank you thori na bolte haiπŸ˜†...n like I said before am just lucky...uske liye bhi thank you nahin bolte haiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I know, he said my blabbering was adorable That's why i was transported to La La Land after hearing it All his responses were so sweet and genuine. Hats of to Samir for doing this for his fans or how he calls them his friendsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
RES - will respond after i watch it that is tomorrow😳
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

I know, he said my blabbering was adorable That's why i was transported to La La Land after hearing it All his responses were so sweet and genuine. Hats of to Samir for doing this for his fans or how he calls them his friendsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

maybe that is why I trouble him.πŸ˜† hum nahin sudhrengenπŸ˜†
Sinal_Devakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks rashmi ji for sending me the link of Samir sir msg on my request.
Its gr8 to watch and hear Samir sir appreciating the work of all his fans. Congratulations to everyone who contributed in making Samir sir birthday special with their msg and songs. But i surely belive that Samir sir surely deserve this.
Thanks once again rashmi for passing r msg to Samir sir and for posting his msg here.
Sorry could not send my wishes to him as busy with rennovation of my new house.
Better late then never a Belated Happy Birthday to Samir Sir. May u hv many many more. And May God shower u with all His blessing and all ur wishes come true. And u get all success in ur personal and professional life.
Saami.Edited by sinal_saami - 10 years ago
-apoorvas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry..I'm very late here

I'm still on cloud nine after watching the video 😳
And I don't want to come out of my la la land πŸ˜‰

Samir sir...u r such a sweet heart
I never found a person who is such adorable and honest
I know I was too nervous while sending my MSG
But the way u acknowledged my name was the most wonderful gift
that I got in my life
I want to tell lot more things in d MSG but I was way too nervous
Np..next time pakka dimaag khaungi

We r proud be fans of u
That's really sweet dat u call all of us friends
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Had a long weekend and a crazy one too so am late in responding to this wonderful message   but its a great way to end this thanksgiving weekend with the thank you speech from the man himselfπŸ˜ƒ

A great way to get back to his fans/friendsπŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘. His way is as innovative as his fans πŸ˜ƒ
He took a great effort in remembering everyone's message and then giving response to itπŸ‘. 
Rashmi looks like you have terrified the guyπŸ˜† πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Loved his philosophy on discovering himself and then being frank of not understanding the shlok and finally his poem⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ 

I am so glad Rashmi that you coordinated all this and made it happen and that the voice of his fans could at least reach him πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘. I know you enjoyed it but its for sure something that all his fans will not forget. His return gift will be more memorable to everyone πŸ˜› and will be enough to go on for another 50 AT'sπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›. I just put the seed of idea but you actually executed it wellπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Once again am proud to be following such an humble star who has a public phobia😲 but is not afraid to tell out in publicπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by BHAVII - 10 years ago