Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

today episode analysis 14 oct

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
 vithal should nt feel guilty that becos of him kamla n kids are goinhg through a lot  , imean i can understand the situation he is in but hes not handicapped  or something no offense  i mean he can still look for a job or be self empolyed or something maybe like manav in pavitra rishta he can work in a mechanic shop fixing cars and anything πŸ˜•
 he shouldnt loose hope and still try 😊
 i like the scene btw kamla n kalpi the auto scene was very nice n emotional😳
what can i say abt neetu kabhi nahi sudhregiπŸ˜†, sahil is ok πŸ˜†
 pakya scaring mangla🀣 pakhi not paying attention to the teacher πŸ˜†that was funny sceneπŸ˜†πŸ˜› even that lizard scene to btw pakya n kalpi i love these 2 bro- sis ka jodi so cute 😳
 last but not the least prem n raghav sceneπŸ˜• its so clearly evident prem hate raghav more than anybody elseπŸ˜• n in the future prem mite be a negative charcter mite hurt raghav πŸ˜•
its strange no scene pakhi n prem why is it so cvs 😲
 i like the  dadi she is nice
😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naivedya thumbnail
Good analysis. I also like Dadi very much. I like Divya mausi too. What happened to Sahil's sister? I haven't seen her since the leap.
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Naivedya

Good analysis. I also like Dadi very much. I like Divya mausi too. What happened to Sahil's sister? I haven't seen her since the leap.

She probably got married or something πŸ˜†
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kooliio

She probably got married or something πŸ˜†

yea she must ve married by now πŸ˜†
 after the leap they were gonna show sahil younger brother πŸ˜•n his wife staying with them πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
 where is mr mishraπŸ˜† who raghav was speaking to on the phone theother day πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ€£
mr mishra will make grand hero entry by next monday hopefully πŸ˜†πŸ€£

kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

yea she must ve married by now πŸ˜†
 after the leap they were gonna show sahil younger brother πŸ˜•n his wife staying with them πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
 where is mr mishraπŸ˜† who raghav was speaking to on the phone theother day πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ€£
mr mishra will make grand hero entry by next monday hopefully πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Sahil's brother? Hope his wife is not gonna be like Neetu πŸ˜†