I think I know what type of Character Kinshuk is looking for...

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
From that TC article which came out today, I think I know what type of Character Kinshuk is looking for to play, I think he wants to play something even more grey and or maybe crime related or something like that because of what he said for the Which character would you want to play question.

Here's a bit about the characters Kinshuk was talking about:

Jesse Pinkman - Walter's former student, Pinkman, is a drug dealer who partners up with Walt and makes high-level meth. Paul sees Jesse as a funny kid. "He's just this lost soul - I don't think he's a bad kid, he just got mixed in the wrong crowd." Paul elaborated on the character's background, saying "He doesn't come from an abusive, alcoholic background. But maybe he just didn't relate to his father, maybe his father was too strict and too proper for Jesse." Paul compared the character's relationship with Walt to The Odd Couple.

And the Lead from Prison Break:

Didn't find a summery but is basically someone either is the brother that gets arrested for something he didn't do or the other brother who's brother has been arrested even though innocent and helps him break out of Prison.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol but are there those kinds of roles in Indian shows??
That would be interesting by mostly all the lead roles in Indian shows are romantic type lol
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

Lol but are there those kinds of roles in Indian shows??
That would be interesting by mostly all the lead roles in Indian shows are romantic type lol

There's that new Indian Version of 24 which is basically like that
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
It would be pretty cool...I'll like watever he does...just want him back
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
It would be Supah Cool :D imagine Kinshuk playing a character who is innocent obviously but gets arrested and breaks out of Prison, there's soo many ways there can be Shirtless scenes in the show lol
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
🤣 ya that's all we want 🤣
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

🤣 ya that's all we want 🤣

🤣 lol yeh that's all we ever want 🤣 no but seriously I keep thinking of that pic from his photoshoot plus we wanted it in AB and never got it, in his next show I hope we do 🤣
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
I really wanted to see his body during Ab time. He had really good muscles.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I really wanted to see his body during Ab time. He had really good muscles.

at my lowest moment watching the show the only thing that kept me going was that i told myself that they would eventually show him shirtlless. This was 1 show where his body in the beginning was just to hot. Wish they had.
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

at my lowest moment watching the show the only thing that kept me going was that i told myself that they would eventually show him shirtlless. This was 1 show where his body in the beginning was just to hot. Wish they had.

I agree...he didn't have much muscles during CCBM when he took off his shirt. But his evilness, & his eyes & face made him look hot. 
It would of made sense if he took off his shirt during AB time. I really wanted to see his muscles. He looked so good. Those times will never come back.