Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ugh I am so late! :(

RESSS

-edit-

Bindaas thread! Goood job guys!πŸ‘
Saraa, I am curious about something. Since you are a DT member, maybe you'll be able to answer me. Why are so many DT members these days become Veteran (or however you say it) members?πŸ€”
Oh and by the way, the reason I didn't send in a message was because I wanted to reserve a spot in the thread but noone told me to. Yeh meri aukaat hai in logon ki nazar mein😭 Fari, tum zara WA pe ao main batati hoon tumhe!
I know you are probably reading this Saraa and thinking what the heck is thisπŸ€” par kya karoon main birthday messages aise hi likhti hoon because I never know what to say so I just write random stuffπŸ˜† Main senti bhi nahi karna chahti tumhe naa, as it's your special day today, smile karo! Poori zindagi pari hai senti hone ke liyeπŸ˜›
Your first post on IF cracked me up. Is that really you? FOR REAL? 🀣🀣🀣 I honestly can't believe you would ever write like that in capitals! It's like a sin for you! I mean if I ever typed like that, you would probably shoot me 🀣🀣🀣 Oh Saraa I miss you always correcting my spelling and grammar mistakes! Even though I should be ashamed being an English Literature student and having my English mistakes corrected by others, but you know main dheet hoon.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Please come back to our WA group soon! It's not the same without you! And I know I have pissed you off and annoyed you extremely at times but I never mean it. I love you. Agar maine koi bhi galti ki ho toh maaf kar dena.😳 I already wished you but once again Happy Birthdayyy and Eid Mubarakkk! I hope your day has been just as special as you are <3 Allah aapki har dua kabool kare aur aapki family ko dher saari khushiyan de. Ameen. :) Love youuu!
Edited by HeavenlyBliss. - 10 years ago
.ooBubbleGumoo. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
happy birthday sara 😳
have a great year ahead 😊
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday  Saraa

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Happy birthday Saraa dear , hope you have a blast ❀️ and this day

prove rocking for ya

@ The thread makers and contributors : Awesome work indeed πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by .nightqueen - 10 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

I first met Saraa when she was on the hotseat in IPK forum. Found her to be extremely sweet and friendly! And for some odd reason, I invited her to the Masti Khor CC. And then the rest is history <3 

Fariii, youre such a liar. Invite to maine kiya tha 🀣 JHOOTI!

yaqeen. thumbnail
@Hina: really? πŸ€£πŸ€£ Wah wah..πŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hinna, hum dono ko saath pasand ayi thi and we decided to invite her -_-
Invite TUMNE kiya per DECIDE humne mil ke kiya tha 🀣
yaqeen. thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Hinna, hum dono ko saath pasand ayi thi and we decided to invite her -_-

Invite TUMNE kiya per DECIDE humne mil ke kiya tha 🀣

Pasand ayi thi? πŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
As in...we had this phase where we were super impressed by her...I don't know KYA hua tha..but I felt like I need to know her..and I mentioned it in the cc and Hinna felt the same πŸ€”

YES! PASAND ayi thi 🀣
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Many many happy returns of the day saraa. I never had a personal talking with u, but i hav seen ur post n many forums in IF. And frm ur frnds msgs its clear that ur a sweet lovely person. May u celebrtae many more bdays . God bless u .Enjoyy ur day :-)