Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Wish you a very Happy Birthday! 😃
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Baki

Great threat guys.
Happy birthday Saraa once again. I hope you had a great day <3. Keep smiling and show your kindness - as always.

Love Baki. Muaah <3

😛 i liked it. even if this was just a typo! :P 😆
samajhne walon ko samajh aagaya hoga!? :P

waise taking out pehli pehli post is so dangerous! 😳
sdgcaksdc
Edited by serendipity. - 10 years ago
YaGunnersYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy B'day! Have an awesome day and a great year ahead! 🥳 Edited by -Yovna- - 10 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I couldn't send in my message, even though i had written it. Height of laziness. I know! 😳
Anyways... here's my message for you.
HappyBirthday Mrs. K! You're getting old! How old are you again? 97? 98? 🤔 Anyways wishing you a birthday full of suprises, cakes and ballons.. and if you're lucky a clown as well. 😃 Oh wait.. you're too old for that! maybe a bingo nite? what's old people's hobbies? 🤔 JK!

Wishing you a very very HappyBirthday.. i hope this birthday brings you a lot of happiness, joy and lots of memories to remember. I think you're truly one of those people you look upon, because they're very admirable.. You do SO much! literally... and with very little sleep I've noticed. I think you're a vampire.. 🤔 but since I don't have any proofs YET, I'll just call you a SuperWoman. 😎 Have a blastt! And for once... take a day OFF!

I stil find you old though.. 🤔

Aand.. I'm pretty lazy.. so i don't have a gift for you atm.. But I'll get one made, and give it to you soon! And things that were supposed to be in be in the thread.. anyhow.. 2. One Word that you would use to describe her. I can't say anything else than AMAZINGG!

3. How you met her: I don't remember.. it was in BC.. I guess when she joined..and then in DC.. we just talked.. and talked and talked. And in the end... we still found each other annoying.
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 10 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Belated Happy Birthday, Saraa .. 🤗 Hope u have a great one .. 🤗
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
HOLY SCHMOLY! 😲😲

YOU GUYS!! I. AM. SHOCKED.
This is insane!  But I loveee it! AWESOME work on the thread! 👏👏

I love you ALLL who contributed in making this thread (even if it was putting a period) 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

I will reply individually to everyone soon! But I just thought I'd drop by before this thread is pulled down! 😆

PS: Whoever wrote that intro and was a part of the stalking team is going to pay for that embarrassing stuff.
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
LOL awesome thread. U people mention a lot abt saraa

Read d chat message too 🤣

happy birthday Saraa.. Mrs. Khan 🥳
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Saraa :)
May the good Lord shower you with his abundant blessings and grant you everything you want and more :)
Have a great one :)

-Steph-

xxx

-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Saraa !! 😃
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

THE SCRIPT! HILARIOUS! 🤣 Fariha, now you watch what I do to you, bro! Embarrassing stuff to say the least! And those screenshots of the convo, I know Gunia took them! You two, watch what I do now!

AWWW! Those things about me, are not true but SOOO cute! I can pretty much guess that Fariha wrote them. Only her! 😛

Edited by DeviatedTesoro. - 10 years ago