Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Alina.

It was 7th February 2013 when I pm-ed you for the first time ever and a sweet journey began! BINGO! I remember the exact date. πŸ₯³ 

I had the Valentine's OS Contest Idea and God knows why between the three Moderators there.. I selected you and sent the pm. I really don't know why! πŸ˜•but it was Destiny I guess! πŸ˜ƒ

No way! REALLY? That's how we met? I do remember you PMing me to ask about some contest, but the date and everything - WOW! πŸ˜†

I first met Saraa when she was on the hotseat in IPK forum. Found her to be extremely sweet and friendly! And for some odd reason, I invited her to the Masti Khor CC. And then the rest is history <3

THAT is definitely NOT how we met the first time! We have to have interacted in the PSF or something before! In our THOSE earlier days?! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

As far as I remember, I met Saraa in BollyCurry first? And then in CC. I don't remember interacting with her much in BC though. CC is a different story. XD

Crazies! Crazies! Jot is this slave driver in the CC. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

I still remember the first time we met. We met through Stuti on the CB section i think haina? πŸ˜† and then followed by Boredom CC and then VB threads.

YES! We did meet in the Coolbies Section during those ragging days. Oh god, feels like it was a long time ago but it was just last year.

I came to know about u in Sony Forums..

The best ever CM that Sony could have had!

So she was preparing Gun's birthday thread on the EHMMBH forum [which I handle], and people who were not supposed to reserve a post had reserved a post, much to both of our annoyance. Thus began our PM exchange about what to do about those posts, which turned into getting to know one another, and us freaking out and going hyper cause she grew up in Singapore and I study there, and now I consider her to be one of my closest IF friends :)

YEAH. YEAH. YEAH. I remember this soo well! Goood days! I'm glad I PMed you that day! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

How did I met her - long, time back in one of our PM convo , which started with some DT related work, but recently we got to talk something outside DT'ing .. and that is when I realized she is crazy Maiyya (Ekta) show fan like me, with Sujal-Kashis, Prem-Muktii being her fav !!   She is much fun to be around, always ready to help.. it's absolute pleasure to know someone like her !

AWWW! But yeas, that's how it started. The Mayyia conversation is what we had just recently. πŸ˜ƒ

Met her through the IPKKND forum

Righto, team buddy!

Er.. I'm pretty sure it was when Saraa became a Coolbie and joined Neethi and myself in C/V section..? Yea, that was it 

YES! That was it. You were the senior who ragged us! Poor us!

I met her in Luv marriage vs Arranged marriage forum i guess...that was the time i began taking part in banner contests and i had taken part of the BC of that forum and she was the viewbie of that forum so we had a formal pm chat...then i guess later it was in Bollycurry.

YES! You were an amazing participant in the BC and it was a formal PM which later turned into a fun conversation. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I met you on DC, so nothing much about it...
Never thought we were gonna be such a great team together.

It's really funny that we're in BC and we didn't talk at all until DC. Now, it's another story. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I had seen Saraa a lot of the forum. She did help me once in something graphic related, at the Help Desk of AaS Forum. Officially, met her when I was assigned Fashion team after the team changes. I am hopelessly hopeless when it comes to fashion so writing my first fashion related article (IIFA!!) more or less reduced me to a crying mess. It was really late at night, plus Ramzan! And Saraa was there and she helped me a LOT with the article and stuff and more or less saved my life. She keeps doing so...wow, I never realized I love her so much πŸ˜³ But I guess I do! Slave driver hai, but sweet hai πŸ˜³

AWWW! YOU LOVE ME!  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Slave driver! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Though i knew her as she was the IPK DT but interacted with her personally after becoming a BC buzzer... She ended up sending me a pm to remind me i needed to complete an article even though i was not a part of her team πŸ˜†

Yeah, I do that a lot! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Met her on newsroom recently, she used to do my work when i disappeared if i remember well.πŸ˜†

YEAH! You were that person! It was YOU! But it was good fun doing graphics back in the day, now though, don't bother me too much, K? πŸ˜†

Though I've seen her a lot around the IPK forum it was in the IPK Anniversary Preps thread where we properly interacted.

Wow, really? We should have interacted before that, we didn't?! πŸ˜•

Its more than a year now , i met her in Pyar Ka Dard forum when we were there at initial days of show. Its been adventurous journey .

Yeah, it was the PKDH forum that we met in.  πŸ˜ƒ

She joined BC and decided that 'tis I she would join hips with and unfortunately, she hasn't budged since. Saraa, my dear, explore the BC world. Find other avenues. Leave me be, please! (you dare go anywhere and I'll personally hunt you down).

HAHAHA! Only you, Jen! Only you! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You guys are awesome for bringing back those memories! THANKYOU SOOO MUCH!
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Treasure-from-Allah

UFFF. Allah, itna emotional kardiya! 😳😳

(Meri) Jaan. β€οΈ My EVERYTHING

AWWW. You're my everything tooo! But that's not "aik lafz" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hardworking

God! You're not the first one to say this! I think I need to slack now. πŸ˜†

Churail-avalπŸ˜†

HAHAHAHA. Yuviii! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also, for me i would describe my Saru as a person with positive attitude! πŸ˜ƒ

Awww, yay!

CRAZY! (like I said in my message) πŸ€£

We're both crazy writers! 🀣🀣

Beautiful

AWWW! MANDDDYYY!

Awesomesauce πŸ˜Ž

Just LOVEEE this word of yours!

CuteandSweet (that's one word, with no spaces πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

LOLOL. Only Munni would say that. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Chinki

Chinki? You mean Chikni! I know you do.

effervescent

Oh wow!

Hmm..A word to Describe Saraa isn't enough. 

SARAA=SWEET

Viz Viz Viz! THANKYOUU!

Helpful

Awww, glad I am helpful though.

One word that describes you could be Inspiration, Caring, Adorable, Hyperactive, and so much more...
But I thing the appropriate word is Life.
My Life, Her family's Life, Bollycurry ki Life, Drama Central ki Life - Saraa Baaji ❀️

POOOJAAA! Sai toh ho?! Itni taareefain?! 😲😲
LOVE YOUU!

Those words are amazing! Thankyou sooo much, everyone! You all mean a lot to me! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Koeli thumbnail
once again happy birthday saara πŸ€—
sorry was super busy for durga puja
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Happy bday Saraa.. πŸ€—
SharayuP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Bday SaaraπŸ€—
Have Fun Enjoy!!
yaqeen. thumbnail
Originally posted by: DeviatedTesoro.

HOLY SCHMOLY! 😲😲

YOU GUYS!! I. AM. SHOCKED.

@Oh really? πŸ˜³ Mujhe ni lagta! πŸ₯±

I will reply individually to everyone soon! But I just thought I'd drop by before this thread is pulled down! πŸ˜†

@Thanks for coming! πŸ˜†

PS: Whoever wrote that intro and was a part of the stalking team is going to pay for that embarrassing stuff.

@Whatever! πŸ˜†

yaqeen. thumbnail

I'm so cool na? I don't remember anything but this date! πŸ˜†

yaqeen. thumbnail
Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I'm blushing! β˜ΊοΈ I KNOW! I was going to ask Baji the same.. I wrote "Jaan" which meant Everything too.. but yaha meri thinking written ho gayi.. JADOO. πŸ€£
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

THAT is definitely NOT how we met the first time! We have to have interacted in the PSF or something before! In our THOSE earlier days?! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Dude, usey pehle ka KUCH nai yaad 🀣
I'm sure unknowingly interaction hua hoga Embarrassed
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Treasure-from-Allah

UFFF. Allah, itna emotional kardiya! 😳😳

MY everything MERA tha, PEHLE...she mixed up the two for herself 😳
Or did I? 🀣