Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan VM: Nobody Said It Was Easy

...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hjcvSwBFMU[/YOUTUBE]

Something very random and impulsive this time.. Made it under 3 hours so don't expect much. :-/

Talking about the VM, it is both simple and complex.. it all really depends on how well you can perceive the song and the concept that plays out. Until now, I have always shown Virat as the the strong one, the one who takes control, the one who saves Maanvi.. what I have never really captured is the personal hell he goes through and that is what this video tries to show. Its not easy, this strength he is capable of.. Virat is just as human as the rest of us, he is not invincible and so he has his moments of weakness, moments when he is all but crippled in his pain and fear and it swallows him whole. But then he picks himself up, he takes that hand that his Maanvi offers him and he is stronger again.. They make each other. Virat is only as strong as Maanvi is. They die together and heal together.. all they need sometimes.. is a leap of faith. The VM also reflects on Virat's need to love Maanvi, to express that love and to have her love him in return. It's something that manages to be both playful and defiant at the same time. Ultimately Virat is selfless but like most things that are so full of light, it carries its own shadows because despite that selflessness, the occasional selfishness, the need to trap her in his love when he should set her free is always there and in the end only adds to his pain. 

I know the VM is a little too depressing but I hope it is atleast a little bit uplifting towards the end. Hope you all like it! :))

Maham.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki795 thumbnail
superb VM
good workπŸ‘πŸΌ
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Superb VM dear πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ great work ❀️
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
maham its woowww ...love it ❀️
.LiveLaughLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb work! I hv always loved ur VMs and will continue too... They r truly fab! 😊
Winterbear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome!πŸ‘πŸΌ
the song was perfect for explaining virat's pain.
NiShal-lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
superb VMπŸ‘πŸΌ
loved it.
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mindblowing vm
it was very emotional but very well made
I really really liked it!
πŸ‘