DISAPPOINTED WITH DB NANDINI VIEWERS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
DISAPPOINTED WITH DB NANDINI VIEWERS😳
The reason for the disappointment not a single viewer commented on Monday episode.There is no exchange of views among the viewers......
Edited by anasuya43 - 10 years ago
i knw dear bt people seems to be busy wid work! And i myself have exams frm upcoming week bt i can promise i will be active frm 2nd november onwards :)
Missed the first week and just caught up yesterday so will try and be active! 😊Edited by Parm. - 10 years ago
It is so nice to see two mails atlast...
Thank you         Parm.

All the best to you for exam...-Nidz-
show is going well so far i enjoyed all Episodes  πŸ˜Š and just saw a promo where Rajvir is ready to be a part of PRP's party's campaining  so it will be intresting to see how story move forward πŸ˜Š
originally posted by  divya.d
show is going well so far i enjoyed all Episodes  πŸ˜Š and just saw a promo where Rajvir is ready to be a part of PRP's party's campaining  so it will be intresting to see how story move forward πŸ˜Š
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let us see the story is  going to turn....πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by anasuya43

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like Rajveer and Nandini will be seeing each other again as they both have promised to work on the campaign in one capacity or the other for the next month with neither one of them having a desire to do so...
Originally posted by anasuya43

yeah and me excited for coming Epi's πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Parm.

Looks like Rajveer and Nandini will be seeing each other again as they both have promised to work on the campaign in one capacity or the other for the next month with neither one of them having a desire to do so...
yeah ..its need of the story that nandini and Rajvir have to be together otherwise how story will move forward πŸ˜‰
It sounds INteresting to watch. Specially Yesterday's episode.  Edited by Gayathri_MSK - 10 years ago