Posted: 10 years ago

Didn't watch the episode and the written update did not specify details ! So why can't Akansha be the sacrificial goat who is doomed to fulfill Gayatri Devi's dreams , ambitions and blah blah?πŸ˜•πŸ€’ Why are Rajveer's dainty little fingers being forced away from piano keys ?πŸ˜•

Originally posted by chitsss

Didn't watch the episode and the written update did not specify details ! So why can't Akansha be the sacrificial goat who is doomed to fulfill Gayatri Devi's dreams , ambitions and blah blah?πŸ˜•πŸ€’ Why are Rajveer's dainty little fingers being forced away from piano keys ?πŸ˜•

Apparently that would be asking too much of her (as per Gayatri Devi) as she is a wife and mother who has other duties and obligations...
Although, I'm sure she would be quite happy to be asked, IMHO.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Parm.

Apparently that would be asking too much of her (as per Gayatri Devi) as she is a wife and mother who has other duties and obligations...
Haiyeee !πŸ₯±Now good old Nandini has to juggle party office , kitchen , bedroom , nursery , sabji mandi , mantir and show how it's done !πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ But I had thought BetiJi along with MummyJi had set up camp in the party office beneath Papaji's photo Confused🀒🀒 How can MummyJi ignore this sacrifice ?🀒 Useless MummyJi she is , refuses to see her daughter's earnestness and her son's passion🀒 
Once her honewali adarshwadi bahu embarks upon becoming Desh ki Beti  MummyJi will  by sheer stroke of lameness realise that her BetiJi is deserving too!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†And then will start kahani ghar ghar ki jo sadiyon se chala aa raha hain ... Kyunki ...saas bhi Kabhi bahu thi!πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by chitsss - 10 years ago

Haiyeee now good old Nandini has to come and juggle party office , kitchen , bedroom , nursery , sabji mandi , mantir and show how it's done!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ But I had thought Betiji along with Mummyji had set up camp in the party office beneath Papaji's photo πŸ˜•πŸ€’πŸ€’ How can MummyJi ignore this sacrifice ?🀒

Exactly what I was thinkingπŸ˜†  Should be interesting to see how Nandini will manage allπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

As for MummyJi ignoring the sacrifice?  Apparently Akansha is there only temporarily to help out then will go back to what ever part of the country she lives with her husband and son...

This Question was running in my mind too..that day when suryaman suggest gayatri as party leader ..gayatri said Akaknsha have  her family to handle and she dont want to bother her more etc..but i was not satisfied with the reason gayatri gave .. i was thinking that is gayatri believ that only men can be a party leader and have command on it ? but then she herself being a woman handling PRP party ... so the Question is same  why not Aakangsha ?
Exactly what I was thinkingπŸ˜†  Should be interesting to see how Nandini will manage allπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. She will manage all that and more without a single khot!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

As for MummyJi ignoring the sacrifice?  Apparently Akansha is there only temporarily to help out then will go back to what ever part of the country she lives with her husband and son... Oh we know how that works , Aakansha will be around till the show breathes it's last!

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]
Originally posted by divya.d

This Question was running in my mind too..that day when suryaman suggest gayatri as party leader ..gayatri said Akaknsha have  her family to handle and she dont want to bother her more etc..but i was not satisfied with the reason gayatri gave .. i was thinking that is gayatri believ that only men can be a party leader and have command on it ? but then she herself being a woman handling PRP party ... so the Question is same  why not Aakangsha ?

Exactly!  And that too being a widow...
Originally posted by divya.d

Yaar daily soap hain , they churn out a movie in one week , guess they didn't get enough time to think of a reason good enough!πŸ˜‰ 
Or maybe was inspired from daily hindi soaps!πŸ˜‰Use men as eye candy to lure in the auntys , betis , bahus , dadis , naanis and vageras! Good old men will just have to follow suit!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Maybe we will get a flashback of GayatriDevi's PatiDev speaking to little Rajveer (still in her womb) about how he wishes to see his son rule this land!πŸ˜‰ So it's about lubh then!
Edited by chitsss - 10 years ago

Yaar daily soap hain , they churn out a movie in one week , guess they didn't get enough time to think of a reason good enough!πŸ˜‰ 
Or maybe was inspired from daily hindi soaps,use men as eye candy to lure in the auntys , betis , bahus , dadis , naanis and vageras! Good old men will just have to follow suit!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Maybe we will get a flashback of Gayatri's PatiDev speaking to little Rajveer (still in her womb) about how he wishes to see his son rule this land!πŸ˜‰ So it's about lubh then!
i know its a daily soap but the makers still can maintain logical stuff  for the viewers who want to see an inteligent political drama in the show  so me hope and wish that we will get nice dosage of political drama in upcoming Episodes...Edited by divya.d - 10 years ago