Missing my college life !

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I really miss my college life...:( I just wish to get it back ,my friends,bunking class, going for a movie after bunking college...missing those days very much...
Edited by lucky1990 - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
i miss it to
i have been out of school for 15 years now and wished i had gone back to study more of what i really wanted to, but i have a great life with my husband and i'm fine in my life as it is.
but never stop learning in your life it's how we grow.
love and hugs too.
Posted: 9 years ago
I can totally understand you brother but what i need to tell you its irony of life you need to move on and focus on your career. That's is how you will be able to grown in your life the same happens with everybody but its better to forget and focus on something different.
Posted: 9 years ago
I miss my school tooo much.What a life it was back then.I was never much bored or stressed. I used to go on yearly tours too...but now,I have so much work that I haven't been on a vvacatio for almost 2years now
Posted: 8 years ago
College must be fun. can't wait til I go to college.
Originally posted by lucky1990

I really miss my college life...:( I just wish to get it back ,my friends,bunking class, going for a movie after bunking college...missing those days very much...

Oh me too. Especially my exchange semester. :(( I wish I could go back now and just have fun with all my friends from there. 
I am in my 3rd year of college now and I cant believe i only have a year left. I was i had more time! to those starting college, MAKE USE OF EACH MINUTE. go out more, talk to more people, jump on every opportunity. you will regret it if you dont. 
Actually I am missing my college life and tuition life too.