Balika Vadhu Banner Contest Voting #1: VB note pg 12

Posted: 10 years ago

Balika Vadhu Banner Contest

Voting Round #1

Ah! so now you all know that we recently collected Banner Contest Entries. Here we are with the entries for you people to choose by voting for these awesome creations

Vote for the ones you think are best!!!

But before everything exciting, comes the rules! So hold your horses and wait a bit, and read the rules before you vote!!

Rules

You can only vote for 3 banners

Do NOT vote for your own banner or your vote will be disqualified.

Do NOT advertise your banners to anyone; else severe action will be taken against you and the banners you sent in may be disqualified

Do not advertise banners/votes to anyone, else severe action will be taken against you

Do NOT create MIDs to vote for your favorite banners. 

Final date to cast in your votes is  31st October 2013

Banners are in the below post

credits: Balampichakaari and EGB forum for template

Balika Vadhu Development Team
Edited by ApoorvaFan - 10 years ago

If any contestant's banner is missing, please do PM me ASAP

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 10 years ago
^ Thanks Bhanu ðŸ¤—
I'l vote for Banner's #2, #4 and #9. ðŸ˜³
Edited by -Swetha- - 10 years ago
9 and 14

PS - its strange most excluded P from their banners...though it was optional to include old cast but i never knew ppl wud treat her like this.She was the one who played anandi for the maximum duration of time.And she doesn't deserve to be on banner.SHAME! I really await the day when someone else's "favorite" will quit and what will be the reaction of this forum. Cant beleive some ppl can hate her so much that they included avika and anjum but not her...DISGUSTING#
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
1, 9, & 14

Originally posted by Malika

9 and 14

PS - its strange most excluded P from their banners...though it was optional to include old cast but i never knew ppl wud treat her like this.She was the one who played anandi for the maximum duration of time.And she doesn't deserve to be on banner.SHAME! I really await the day when someone else's "favorite" will quit and what will be the reaction of this forum. Cant beleive some ppl can hate her so much that they included avika and anjum but not her...DISGUSTING#

Seconded... 
Edited by VerboseG - 10 years ago
9 is ok..
everyone was there...
and 1&2 also..
Edited by HemaG - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Malika

9 and 14

9 and 14

I am not least bit surprised, First of all Prats is a bitter reminder to all those whose favorite is not doing well. so if some one  is doing/did better then my favorite, of course I will be jealous.
Erasing her from BV banner or anything concerning BV will be a difficult task.
in all these banners either anjum ot prats is missing why??
My vote goes for 2.
It is the only one where Pratyusha Anjum Avika Avinash also are included along with Bhairavi Raichura.
Next vote is for 4 
 Third vote goes for 8
Edited by aparnauma - 10 years ago