BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

OK, I know most people on the forum might not like me saying this. 

I kinda like Abhay/Nandini together. They looked nice together in 1 frame, at least better than Rajveer-Nandini for me. And Abhay looked impressed with her. I know that based on the promos, Nandini will marry Rajveer etc. but would love to see Abhay falling for Nandini (even though its highly unlikely)

Aloo/Tamatars please. Thank youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

- Samridhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya.d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want nandini to join politics without being merried..woman can run the country even if  she is not merried ..so Abhay and Rajvir both should stay away from nandini πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† jurt my pov dont mind πŸ˜Š
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well I knew it right from the start the Abhay is around for a reason and that definitely isn't 'Politiks'πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Given that Nandini is to marry Rajveer I would prefer to see Abhay-Nandini share a platonic relation stemming from mutual respect , trust and like!πŸ‘ Having said that , my experiences with daily hindi soaps tell me that it will be the cliched case of 'unrequited love' !πŸ˜• (it's a wonder how they managed to take so romantic a concept and strip it off all it's dignity🀒) So Abhay here will follow Nandini on unsteady feet with red eyes plotting to destroy all traces of happiness in her life!🀒
Needless to say Suryaman would be waiting around the corner to utilise this to win back his repute with GayatriDevi and conspire with her in de-throning her bahu!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Thank God I'm not the only one who liked watching them together in a single frame..lolzz πŸ˜†

Even if Abhay doesn't fall for her, I'd like to see a lil friendship b/w them 
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Originally posted by: divya.d

I want nandini to join politics without being merried..woman can run the country even if  she is not merried ..so Abhay and Rajvir both should stay away from nandini πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† jurt my pov dont mind πŸ˜Š

True,
but hindi daily soap = love story is a MUST.
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

originally posted  prc_fan1

OK, I know most people on the forum might not like me saying this. 

I kinda like Abhay/Nandini together. They looked nice together in 1 frame, at least better than Rajveer-Nandini for me. And Abhay looked impressed with her. I know that based on the promos, Nandini will marry Rajveer etc. but would love to see Abhay falling for Nandini (even though its highly unlikely)

Aloo/Tamatars please. Thank youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do not forget you are watching political serial...you have freedom to  express your views.The viewers here are more mature to understand others comments and take it in a right spirit...😊

I have a full confidence there will be no Aloo or Tomatoes in this IFπŸ˜†

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Samridhi..😲😲😲 u r in this forum
Welcome dear...

btw..the forum which v originally come from (read Parichay) we r bit allergic to this name "Abhay"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

looking forward to ur posts here too..
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitsss

Well I knew it right from the start the Abhay is around for a reason and that definitely isn't 'Politiks'πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Given that Nandini is to marry Rajveer I would prefer to see Abhay-Nandini share a platonic relation stemming from mutual respect , trust and like!πŸ‘ Having said that , my experiences with daily hindi soaps tell me that it will be the cliched case of 'unrequited love' !πŸ˜• (it's a wonder how they managed to take so romantic a concept and strip it off all it's dignity🀒) So Abhay here will follow Nandini on unsteady feet with red eyes plotting to destroy all traces of happiness in her life!🀒

Needless to say Suryaman would be waiting around the corner to utilise this to win back his repute with GayatriDevi and conspire with her in de-throning her bahu!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@red - πŸ€£ I know where you got that impression from chitsss!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abhay the name scares me like anything πŸ˜† Anyways, i would like to see a good friendship between them ( i know i expect too much πŸ˜†) Buts it OK, this Abhay is bearable at leastπŸ˜† And surprisingly i like their first scene more πŸ˜›
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prads

Samridhi..😲😲😲 u r in this forum

Welcome dear...

btw..the forum which v originally come from (read Parichay) we r bit allergic to this name "Abhay"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

looking forward to ur posts here too..

PradsπŸ€—
Abhay was her lover is it? That man who took care of Siddhi's child I think. I stopped watching Parichay after Vikram-Raveena wedding. Very early I know.

I don't think I will be posting very often. The show has not really impressed me. Just giving it a week or 2 more. If it still doesn't impress, then I wouldn't post here.