*~Kunal Karan Kapoor FC #1: Humko Tumse Ho Gya Hai Pyaar Kya Karein?~* - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
please add me to the list n my post Big day for all of us n kunal please add this post in the list of post made for kunal
wow...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ₯³

great work guys πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

aww...miss u  Kunal...

guys  add me in . ☺️☺️☺️  add me in...☺️...

Kunal mania...perfect  place  to dissect Kunal ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Kunal plz cum back soon...
Awesome!!
Really amazing work!! I love to be associated with this fan club!! Har jagah kunal hai yaha to.. 😳
Count me in.

Yeh dil se bachelor title kyun change kardiπŸ˜†? Its ok. Yeh bhi tik hai.
^ So happy to see .. KKK FC is finally here .. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž
so happy kunal fan club finally and may it reach to thousand members and add me in kunal has really created thd magic which cannot be recreated and actor like him come after ages a true legend really
We were thnking about a FC and we already have one here. Congratulations K3ians, lets make this FC a big hit. Add me in ;)
Did ayone check his latest update on Insta?? Such a lovely click it is <3 I hv visited Goa twice but it looks even more beautiful from his camera. And this brings end of hia Goa trip, now lets see whats his next destination... Lol
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Did ayone check his latest update on Insta?? Such a lovely click it is <3 I hv visited Goa twice but it looks even more beautiful from his camera. And this brings end of hia Goa trip, now lets see whats his next destination... Lol
sahi kaha..Goa as nvr looked  beautiful before 😳😳😳
Kunnu ke camera aur  uski tezz nazaar ka magic hai 😳😳😳
nw goa is done n jab tak he wont land to his favt Thailand he wont get sound sleepπŸ˜‰ Edited by raokrithika - 10 years ago
Originally posted by raokrithika

sahi kaha..Goa as nvr looked  beautiful before 😳😳😳
Kunnu ke camera aur  uski tezz nazaar ka magic hai 😳😳😳
nw goa is done n jab tak he wont land to his favt Thailand he wont get sound sleepπŸ˜‰
He was to leave for UK with his dad, well thats what he had told unless his plan has taken backseat coz of dollar rupee difference... lol