Desh Ki Beti Nandini

Haye yeh Majboori

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Majboori, arent we used to this word πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† It seems this ''Majboori '' wont leave us alone πŸ˜› See Even Raghuvanshi family and Panday family members are doing many things out of '' Majboori '' πŸ˜† 
So lets see kon kitna majboor hai πŸ˜†

Gayatri D, she has to convince her son to be in politics because its her ''Majboori '' that her husband wanted their party to rule India and Only Rajvir is suitable for this role 

Dadi ( Mis Raghuvanshi ) she lost her husband , her son thanks to their political aspirations, Now she doesn't want the same to happen with her Grand son , But she can't do anything coz Only her DIL has the power to do that ( Bachari Dadi maπŸ˜­πŸ˜†)

Chachi Ji Ok this one is funny , her Majboori is she has to somehow make Gayatri D look less caring in fron of her sasuma  when it comes to family , coz Her world revolves inside Raghuvanshi Mansion while her Jethani is the chair person of a leading political partyπŸ˜†  So typical jethani - Devrani jalousy - insecurity πŸ˜†

Rajvir - his Majboori is he is the only son of Vijendra Raghuvanshi πŸ˜›

Nandini - she isn't interested in working for political parties but she has to , coz her Boss doesn't have any employe who can work as good as her πŸ˜†

Majboori everywhere , and our majboori is we have decided to watch this show for obvious reason πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by -Roshani- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by -Roshani-
Majboori, arent we used to this word πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† It seems this ''Majboori '' wont leave us alone πŸ˜› See Even Raghuvanshi family and Panday family members are doing many things out of '' Majboori '' πŸ˜† 
So lets see kon kitna majboor hai πŸ˜†

Gayatri D, she has to convince her son to be in politics because its her ''Majboori '' that her husband wanted their party to rule India and Only Rajvir is suitable for this role 

Dadi ( Mis Raghuvanshi ) she lost her husband , her son thanks to their political aspirations, Now she doesn't want the same to happen with her Grand son , But she can't do anything coz Only her DIL has the power to do that ( Bachari Dadi maπŸ˜­πŸ˜†)

Chachi Ji Ok this one is funny , her Majboori is she has to somehow make Gayatri D look less caring in fron of her sasuma  when it comes to family , coz Her world revolves inside Raghuvanshi Mansion while her Jethani is the chair person of a leading political partyπŸ˜†  So typical jethani - Devrani jalousy -
 insecurity πŸ˜†

Rajvir - his Majboori is he is the only son of Vijendra Raghuvanshi πŸ˜›

Nandini - she isn't interested in working for political parties but she has to , coz her Boss doesn't have any employe who can work as good as her πŸ˜†

Majboori everywhere , and our majboori is we have decided to watch this show for obvious reason πŸ˜‰
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you  have put it nicelyπŸ‘πŸΌ

i will add to one more Majboori  in your list...πŸ˜†

GayatriD 's majboori to be run the party because of her husband 's wish BUT NOT FOR HERSELFπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by anasuya43 - 10 years ago
divya.d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Roshni nice to see your post πŸ˜ƒ omg...so many charecters are majboor in the show ..There should be a limit of majboori πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† it seems there majboori will continue in coming Epi's also πŸ˜‰
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Majboori pe hi (Soaps ki) duniya kayam hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post !
Really so much majboori in the show :O πŸ˜†
Haye yeh kaise majboori πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Roshu πŸ˜›
Me haven't watched any episodes after 1st one due to my own "Majboori" πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† only going by WU but I think I am ok given so many majbooris πŸ˜†
As per our majboori, I have wonderful answer, YT and skip πŸ˜› besides most of the time me will be all  fir jisko jo dikhana ho yah majboor hona ho, apna to kaam ho raha he 🀣
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nandini - she isn't interested in working for political parties but she has to , coz her Boss doesn't have any employe who can work as good as her πŸ˜† Yaar this girl is like the only blessing on earthπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , at the rate her "goodness" quotient fires up I wouldn't be surprised if one day the Creator declares Nandini would have done a better job with creating the earth , sky , sea and lifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†!
Majboori everywhere , and our majboori is we have decided to watch this show for obvious reason πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Yeah yeah!πŸ˜‰

[/QUOTE]
parichayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prads

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Majboori pe hi (Soaps ki) duniya kayam hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

exactlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nice post rosh,πŸ˜›
ur post reminds me one song haye haye yeh majboori...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
prathibu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail