kalpi-pakhi -raghav scenes

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
ok so pakhi raghav  have scenes together and also raghav kalpi have scenes together also ๐Ÿ˜›
 even pakhi n prem have a scene coz theyre brother n sister๐Ÿ˜† n also prem has scenes with raghav but prem doesnt have any scenes wid kalpi  why is that so๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† i also want to see scenes of kalpi and prem ๐Ÿ˜†
 i liked the episode today๐Ÿ˜ณ
 raghav pakhi pakya kalpi kamla scenes were good even vithal scenes wid kamla were good ๐Ÿ˜ณ
what is this jealousy
๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒfrom pakhis side๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ coz kalpi got a pen from raghav ๐Ÿ˜•
according to the precap major fighting btw the two girls๐Ÿ˜ฒ when they grown up kya hoga๐Ÿ˜ฒ im sure they will  fight๐Ÿคฃ for ๐Ÿ˜ฒraghav
 well looking fwd for tomorrows episode ๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naivedya thumbnail
Pakhi seems to be a brat who will fight for everything. Kalpi will no doubt be the sacrificer. Every serial has one lol.
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naivedya

Pakhi seems to be a brat who will fight for everything. Kalpi will no doubt be the sacrificer. Every serial has one lol.

so true ๐Ÿ˜†
 this  reminds me of ovi and puvri from pv lol๐Ÿคฃ

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

so true ๐Ÿ˜†
 this  reminds me of ovi and puvri from pv lol๐Ÿคฃ

Lizzie,
As Sahil Kapoor has adopted his co-owner Scindia's son Raghav .. , so does it not make Paki and Raghav as co brother sister ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•

Both the girls falling for same boy & vice versa ... is a tried and tested formula in all shows. ๐Ÿฅฑ
Edited by -Swetha- - 10 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Lizzie,
As Sahil Kapoor has adopted his co-owner Scindia's son Raghav .. , so does it not make Paki and Raghav as co brother sister ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•

Both the girls falling for same boy & vice versa ... is a tried and tested formula in all shows. ๐Ÿฅฑ

well not exactly ๐Ÿ˜Šcoz theyre not biological brother sis ๐Ÿคฃ, nor has paki donated her blood to raghav ๐Ÿค“in that theyre not bro - sis exactly ๐Ÿ˜Š
maybe in the upcoming episode mr mishra๐Ÿ˜‰ mite adopt raghav all over again ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›if that happens then pakhi n raghv have no relation of bro - sis๐Ÿ˜† what so ever
๐Ÿ˜†
mirab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="4">so true ๐Ÿ˜†
this reminds me of ovi and puvri from pv lol๐Ÿคฃ</font>
</font>

it reminds me of uttaran.
winterdusk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i m liking raghav kalpi and kamala scenes...he is a lonely boy great works by the actors and hope they dont dish out the bland love triangle to us ๐Ÿคข
jigyasaverma thumbnail
Please tell me who is playing role of rachav in ek mutthi aasmaan i am so eager to know that person...please please ...
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jigyasaverma

Please tell me who is playing role of rachav in ek mutthi aasmaan i am so eager to know that person...please please ...

Yatin is playing the role of Raghav Singania in the show ๐Ÿ˜†
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lol...!!!!

OLD TOPIC BROUGHT UP!!
I am digging all this..