who is Raghav?

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone, sorry for the clueless question, but who is Raghav? I missed a lot of episodes and I don't understand his role in the household...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mirab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he is vittal's mill company owner singaniya 's son .singhania was murdered by unknown person then sahil adopt raghav
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you! From the way Pakhi's brother is jealous of him I thought maybe he was Sahil's nephew or son from an earlier marriage or something familial like that. Good to know I was off base, hehe.
Naivedya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mirab

he is vittal's mill company owner singaniya 's son .singhania was murdered by unknown person then sahil adopt raghav

Singhania wasn't murdered, he died of a heart attack. Initially Vithal found his dead body and was arrested because he was suspected of killing Singhania. But later, the reports showed that Singhania died of a heart attack an thus Vitthal was released from jail. 

Also, the only reason Sahil took custody of Raghav is because Raghav is worth millions and Sahil and Neetu want his money.
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It will be interesting to see how they allow his cahracter to develop with Kamla's influence.
jigyasaverma thumbnail
olease tell name of person who is playing role of raghav in ek mutthi aasmaan
Dandelion. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jigyasaverma

olease tell name of person who is playing role of raghav in ek mutthi aasmaan

Yatin Mehta 
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mirab

tfs...