aish'sbakery#4 [clsd]Upd8,Req19,22,25

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

hello
 phew! long time no see guys.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I want to keep this as simple as possible but since intros are kind of necessary, i'll just say that i'm aiswarya but call me aish or aishi please. or muffin. i'm an extremely busy uni student and I know life will just get even busier so i'm really surprised this shop actually reached #4. actually not really, it took like 2 years. anywaaay thank you all so much for your kind comments:) honestly I would have no shop or no motivation to PS without my friends. so thank you! back to my intro --> i'm a huge arhi/sarun fan and always will be. as a good friend on IF said (Fari), I didn't force myself to love them so I can't force myself to stop. I miss ipk so bad as well as barun and sanaya. they are such brilliant actors. I watch DDEJ off and on and I do like it. other than that, the only actors I love in bolly are aamir khan and deepika. the whole industry now a days just seems fake to me. BUT I am a huge tollywood fan, me being telugu and all. my most favorite actress ever is probably Anushka Shetty (not Sharma lol). She's probably done the most amazing kind of movies and is SUCH a good actress, I could go on and on about her. she deserves way more recognition than she gets. I also watch once upon a time and occasionally, how I met your mother. I think that's all I have to say!

once again I really wanted to thank all of my friends and just anyone who has commented in my gallery before:)

rules for requesting:
1. please just request when i'm open.
2. for avis, I can only do YT videos and no more than 20 secs per one avi
3. for sigs, please try giving HQ pics and not more than 10 pictures
4. please follow above rules ๐Ÿ˜†

inspirations:
Aishu, Janaki, Lola, Mahi, Swati, Reeno, Kankshita, Aarti, Jyo, probably a ton others

copyrights;
on avis - ab
anything else - (c)aishbakery or (c)mrs.muffinsobti

previous shops: 

Edited by Mrs.MuffinSobti - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i n d e x
Arhi, Rang Rasiya, Chennai Express, NachBaliye 6 -  pg 8
Requests - pg 12, 15,16,19,22,25

m y w o r k
old/new mix

Animated
:

g i f t s

okay so the reason opening this shop was taking me so long was because i wanted to thank the people that got me here. there were a lot of people on IF that aren't active as much now that encouraged me so much in the past so i just wanted to make them all something. there are some people that I've met more recently that also encourage me so much, idk what i'd do without you guys. i hope you guys like them and once again THANK YOU i love you guys ๐Ÿค— i know they're not that great, i kind of rushed through them because of uni. sorry๐Ÿ˜ณ alsooo i did not get a chance to finish all of them so if you didn't get a gift please don't feel bad. (i might not have made one if you're not the siggie kind of person also) you still mean a lot to me i swear. i will finish them later i just really needed to open this it's been way too long ๐Ÿ˜†

okay i'll be cheesy and start off with my sister -

Zeewa - your favorite scene<3

Reenooo/RB

Swati haha this is so basic sorry but I hope you like it ;)

Varnita i miss you!

Aishu i hope i chose the right pics of ppl you like in the show ๐Ÿ˜†

Lola - :)

Aashi  i l y !

Mina - i miss you!

Mahi i swear this looked better in PS๐Ÿ˜†

Gunia!

I still need to make gifts for these people, I swear ill get to it  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

AISH. YOU MUFFIN. 

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? 
ARRRGGGHH. 
AM HAVING A DHAK DHAK HEART ATTACK ๐Ÿคข 

OMG. YOU OPENED YOUR FREAKING BAKERY. I AM GOING TO GO AND BAKE COOKIES ON SOBTI'S ABDOMINALS AND THEN I WILL GIFT PACK THEM AND SEND THEM TO YOU IN A CARE PACKAGE. WAIT. EVEN BETTER. I WILL GIVE YOU HIS BUTT. FRIED, IF YOU'D LIKE. IT IS NOW YOURS. I GIFT IT TO YOU (CAUSE OBVIOUSLY IT BELONGED TO ME TO START WITH). BAS. ENOUGH. 

CAUSE THE DIWALI EDIT YOU MADE ME HAS CAUSED LADDOOS AND PESTO AND ARMADILLOS TO EXPLODE IN MY OVARIES. IT IS NOW POSSIBLE. YOU MADE IT POSSIBLE. I AM FREAKING OUT OVER HOW AWESOME IT IS. IS IT EVEN A REAL THING? OMG AISH. 

WHY YOU SO PERFECT. HUH. YOU STUPID, PERFECT PERSON. YOU ARE SO AGGRAVATINGLY PERFECT. SFBUahdADASF. I WANT TO THROW BARUN AT YOUR STUPID FACE CAUSE YOU ARE SO EFFING PERFECT. 

HUBBA HUBBA. BOJINGLES. GUACAMOLE. PITA BREAD. YUMMA YUMMA. CATS. KATNISS. SEVERUS SNAPE. ELLEN DEGENERES. COOTIES. TEDDYBEARS. JELLY. ZAYN MALIK. ANTEATERS. TEA. SHIT. CLOWNS. FARTS. TOWELS. 

I have no words and everyone who visits ur shop will think ur friend with the ID aamir18 is a seriously mentally deranged person and needs to be reported, but I am SO blown away by your brilliance right now. I had estrogen pouring out of my ears after looking at my edit, and it made being on IF all worth it <3 You are such an amazing friend <3 And I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so (I typed those "so's". copy-paste is for losers) much <3 I love my gift and its is puuurrrfect. Like its creator <3 And I love everything else. EVERYTHING. 

GO AHEAD MOTHAFUKA. REPORT ME FOR THE CAPS. CAUSE THIS MUFFIN DESERVES THAT ISH. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I can't edit for my life, and I stopped trying after ur birthday, but as a return present I give you this as a token of my affection, like usual... saut to saut: 

May all your estrogen's dreams come true <3 I LOVE YOU <3 I LOVE YOU <3 I LOVE YOU <3 

I am in AWE of you right now <3 AHFJFHFKS 

๐Ÿค—

Edited by aamir18 - 10 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Aishi ๐Ÿค—. ๐Ÿค—. ๐Ÿค—
Congrats on your 4th shop, I know how special it feels when all your friends shower their love on you for your new shop, indeed a great feeling ๐Ÿ˜ณ Your creations are absolutely wonderful Aishi The colouring, the fonts and just the way you blend the pictures..Phenomenal work โค๏ธ

Keep up the great work and keep 'em coming ;) <3 Aww you have a gift for me? :O That is so cute..aww you don't have to, but I will happily accept it..can't wait to see it ๐Ÿ˜ณ Love you girl โค๏ธ

May you have many many more shops to come ๐Ÿค—
Edited by SublimeSanz.. - 10 years ago
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ASHUUU ๐Ÿค—

First off, congratulations on your 4th shop!! This is so awesome!  And you so totally deserve it.  Love all of your creations, they're so vibrant and instantly catch my eye.  Due to an extremely busy schedule (and trust me, when I say that, 2-3 exams every single week is not just time consuming but really exhausting as well), I may not be able to comment on all of your updates, but you are one of my favorite sig makers here and always will be!  Hope Uni is going great. 

Originally posted by: Mrs.MuffinSobti

Mahi i swear this looked better in PS๐Ÿ˜†

And secondly, if this looked better in PS then it must have been super perfect because it's PERFECT right here! LOVEEE it! Thank you sooo much ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— It can't get better than this... it's legen-wait for it-dary! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Using it right away!!

Love,
Mahi
LazilyAnonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
CONGO ON OPENING YOUR GALLERY ๐Ÿค—

OMGGG This is perfect work!!!

You are such a damn good PSer!!! Some I have seen for the first time and others I have seen before!!! 

I am drooling over the perfect creations <3 <3 <3 

Love the coloring of the Sanaya sigs!!! <3 Its beautiful!!!!

I loved the blend of Arshi kisses!!! Its perfect blending!!! How do ya do it!!!

This is perfect
Because that is basically my reaction with Barun ๐Ÿคฃ LOVE IT <3 <3

Love All The Work...Waiting for more... :D

~ Lazy

Edited by LazilyAnonymous - 10 years ago
deepz_SI.BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

how on earth do u do this aishh!!!!!!!!
these are freaking awesome , i never visited this forum before , now i honestly think i missed alott!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this pic is awesome , nobody like you aww <3 <3 <3 sanayaaa 

awww this one โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ 

and samantha looked so beautiful , i may become a fan of her now๐Ÿ˜ณ 

this is sooo awesome , these two are sooo adorable as always

chennai express gifs are sooo cool , aashi will love them๐Ÿ˜†

im speechless aishwa you are awesome awesome awesome love you <3 <3 <3 , i have become a fan of you 
nuvvu keka asalu๐Ÿ˜Ž

P.S aishwa i have just now visted your first shop , there you mentioned a siggie on swades movie , can you repost it for me๐Ÿ˜ณ , it took so long to load 36th page there  still couldnt see anything๐Ÿ˜’

Edited by deepz_SI.BS - 10 years ago
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Congox on new shop Aishiii ๐Ÿค—

I simplyyy lovee everything u make <3

Count me in ur fanlist <3

Stunningg creations !
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congozz 4 d new thread๐Ÿฅณ
gorgeous creations๐Ÿ‘