aish'sbakery#4 [clsd]Upd8,Req19,22,25 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Mina your gifs were cracking me up (esp the Arnav one lol), I just had to comment even though I'm at uni 🀣 You are so cute<33 I don't know when I'll update next but I will try to soon. 😳 

thank you to everyone who commented! will reply sooonπŸ€—
AWWW. YOU REMEMBERED SAVING ME A PLACEEE. I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCHHH. IT'S GOING TO BE EDITTED SUPER SOON! πŸ˜ƒ
and, its going to be longgg. just so you know! ;) :P

I LOVE YOU!
Edited by serendipity. - 10 years ago
AHH! Congrats on the new bakery love!:) As always, your creations simply blow my mind πŸ˜† πŸ€—

I must say though, every time I see the word bakery, I literally think of cupcakes and desserts and I feel the need to go bake πŸ˜†

OMGG!!!!!!! AISHI DIII!!! A;SLIDFJA;SDFKJ I am so proud of you! CONGRATULATIONS! And thank you so much for including me in the note, that is just the sweetest thing ever. Well, I couldn't expect less sweetness from a muffin, lol. Seriously tho, that is just so kind of you, and a virtual hug being sent your way, because you're adorable. :D

A bakery #4! This is just the coolest thing ever. For us! More delish treats and more reason for me to be a greedy little brat. Lol, just kidding. Don't worry,I won't badger you with requests unless you're open, knowing you're as busy with uni as I am.

But seriously though, I will be tempted because your PS creations are some of the prettiest things ever! I don't want to quote everything and make my comment super image heavy, but it's going to be tough since everything's so pretty! A;sdkfj;sjfdkjf The Sanaya siggies are gorgeous! The first one with the bright coloring, yellow and pink texts, it's so cute and I just want to reach out and touch the signature, it's so shiny and glowy looking. And the second one is probably the best Sanaya siggy I've ever seen. The way you cropped out the pictures, the coloring, the textures, the placement, everything is so on the dot perfect that I can't stop gazing at it. It's glorious!

The Ramaiya Vastavaiya siggy is brilliant! I love that style of yours, and it's absolutely the cutest siggy ever! ;aslkdfj;sjdfk Just stop. Give me a moment. I NEED TO TAKE A MOMENT TO HANDLE SO MUCH AWESOME! As;dlfjasd;flkjsld;fj

And all of your IPKKND and Chennai Express stuff is so brilliant! You are so the queen of gif making! Ugh, go away! No one needs you and your perfect gifs! Skdjf;skjfa;sldkjfl

Well, before you go, let me send you an extra hug because my present is so beautiful and I love it so much, and thank you! Thank you so much! Lol, yes indeed, those two are my favorite! The twelfth is my favorite Doctor, and Amy my favorite companion! HOW DID YOU KNOW? Ugh, I <3 it so much and I'll use it to infinity and beyond! J;asldfjs;a

Edited by AishuHiBawari - 10 years ago
RESSS! :D
I Love You Mrs. Sobti! πŸ€—
res..:)

---edited---

hey AIshi..
hon m so sorry for replying late..
i was lil occupied these days..

first of all congrats for ur new gallery..
may u many more..missed ur gallery a lot..
u're kinda gayab for a few days..
n u're bk with a bang...
super duper rocking updt...
ur work is simply osm dear..

coming to the creations...
ur banner is amazing..luvd the colouring n blending a lot...
esp the light shade effects in top of the sig..fab work...
n luvly mmm muffin banner..
i luv muffins n cup cakes so much... :)
i think they r the cutest things in this world.. hehhe..

i luvd those sanaya sigs...osm start...
luvd the blending in red shade sig n the coloring in yellow one..heheh..
texture of yellow shade sig is sooo pretty...beautiful job dear..
luvd the color shades in barun sig..esp the b/w pic in bottom-right..
nice effects...the texture near the elbow is amazing.

lovely blending n sea green shade in dancing queen sig..

gr88 job with gifs..luvd all ipk ones..n the blue/yellow border in CE avis...
gifts sigs...*thumbs up..!!

luvd GD- Varnita, ArHi- Aishi, colouring in Aishus' Doctor Who sig..
green tempting texture in Sati Sig,, and sig for Mahi...
fantastic job..
but u know what,..??? my SPN sig is the bestest... :D :D :D

sorry for late comment..but now using the sig right away.. :)

thank u so much for considering me in ur dear ones n making a gift for me..
means a lot to me..
thanks a lot sweets...<3
loadz of luv..
-swati

Edited by DeadDevil - 10 years ago
Congratz on your new shop πŸ₯³
All the gifts/creations are awesome and I just LOVE love your banner 😳
Also. I love this so much it hurts. One of ur best. 
AISSSHHH πŸ€—
how are you hun??? Im so sorry I havent been able to comment or reply to PM's uni work has just been insane. I miss you :(
CONGRATULATIONS on your 4th gallery hun <3<3 πŸ₯³
Your creations are so beautiful <3 Love all the surprise sigs especially love the colouring.. beautiful beautiful beautiful work <3
Keep rocking hun and can't wait to see more <3

Also guess what I just re - opened : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1685880?pn=91

Sneha