Frequent Posters

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aamir18

AISH. YOU MUFFIN. 

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? 
ARRRGGGHH. 
AM HAVING A DHAK DHAK HEART ATTACK ðŸ¤¢ 

OMG. YOU OPENED YOUR FREAKING BAKERY. I AM GOING TO GO AND BAKE COOKIES ON SOBTI'S ABDOMINALS AND THEN I WILL GIFT PACK THEM AND SEND THEM TO YOU IN A CARE PACKAGE. WAIT. EVEN BETTER. I WILL GIVE YOU HIS BUTT. FRIED, IF YOU'D LIKE. IT IS NOW YOURS. I GIFT IT TO YOU (CAUSE OBVIOUSLY IT BELONGED TO ME TO START WITH). BAS. ENOUGH. 

CAUSE THE DIWALI EDIT YOU MADE ME HAS CAUSED LADDOOS AND PESTO AND ARMADILLOS TO EXPLODE IN MY OVARIES. IT IS NOW POSSIBLE. YOU MADE IT POSSIBLE. I AM FREAKING OUT OVER HOW AWESOME IT IS. IS IT EVEN A REAL THING? OMG AISH. 

WHY YOU SO PERFECT. HUH. YOU STUPID, PERFECT PERSON. YOU ARE SO AGGRAVATINGLY PERFECT. SFBUahdADASF. I WANT TO THROW BARUN AT YOUR STUPID FACE CAUSE YOU ARE SO EFFING PERFECT. 

HUBBA HUBBA. BOJINGLES. GUACAMOLE. PITA BREAD. YUMMA YUMMA. CATS. KATNISS. SEVERUS SNAPE. ELLEN DEGENERES. COOTIES. TEDDYBEARS. JELLY. ZAYN MALIK. ANTEATERS. TEA. SHIT. CLOWNS. FARTS. TOWELS. 

I have no words and everyone who visits ur shop will think ur friend with the ID aamir18 is a seriously mentally deranged person and needs to be reported, but I am SO blown away by your brilliance right now. I had estrogen pouring out of my ears after looking at my edit, and it made being on IF all worth it <3 You are such an amazing friend <3 And I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so (I typed those "so's". copy-paste is for losers) much <3 I love my gift and its is puuurrrfect. Like its creator <3 And I love everything else. EVERYTHING. 

GO AHEAD MOTHAFUKA. REPORT ME FOR THE CAPS. CAUSE THIS MUFFIN DESERVES THAT ISH. ðŸ˜³

I can't edit for my life, and I stopped trying after ur birthday, but as a return present I give you this as a token of my affection, like usual... saut to saut: 

May all your estrogen's dreams come true <3 I LOVE YOU <3 I LOVE YOU <3 I LOVE YOU <3 

I am in AWE of you right now <3 AHFJFHFKS 

🤗

YOU'RE SO AWESOME I LOVE YOU. YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO LOVED. MUAH YOU'RE THE BEST AND KEEP CHUCKING BARUN AT ME I'LL TAKE EVERYTHING. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
My love for you has grown even more you stupid person. URGH. Stop being awesome for christ's sake. ðŸ˜³ Next time, I will not throw my scrumptious hubby. I'll throw Tina Fey or something. 

I HATE YOU LIKE I LOVE YOU. I HATE YOU. LIKE I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU. 

Tere pyaar ne kar diya deewana. Tere dard ne kar diya deewana 
Edited by aamir18 - 10 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
When's the next update? ðŸ˜‰
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Muffin, could you make some sigs from the recent pics of Gurmina? They're saved in my pictures folder. 😆
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 10 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Congratulations Di !!! May You Have Many Many More Beautiful Galleries !!!!
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congo on your 4th gallery! :) 

http://i.minus.com/ihBzWTcFWn03t.gif ---> this is so beautiful and creative! <3 

and the gift siggys are beyoootiful love your style and merging :) 

-alicia
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
edited my post on pg 4.. :D
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i'll edit. i'll edit SOOON :P
-Cutyee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4