*Thayumanavan October 2013 Written Updates Archives*

Posted: 10 years ago
Tuesday update

Episode 55.

Episode starts with Bharathi stops prabhu and says murai payan naa irukum bothu neenga kutitu poga vituduvena?
Prabhu asks him what to do. Some of one says eppadiyavathu samathana paduthi ulla ponga. Prabhu gave him 100 Rs. Indra says only 100 kanjus its not ok for us. Prabhu gave 500 Rs. Indra says this is also not enough asks Bharathi to not let him inside untill he gave any big. Subha says nw one gram gold is 3000rs maha is 60kg gold. Think better and gave. Prabhu says if he do that then that means I bought maha nu artham agatha? Indra teases him for that. Prabhu asks Mathi's help. Mathi asks Bharathi to leave him I had 3 other daughter for marriage other than maha. U can marry anyone of them. Bharathi says ok and all went inside. Mathi ask prabhu to take some rest that room is for u. Mathi then says some girl came to see u said she is ur relative nu. Prabhu goes inside to see her.

Prabhu saw her. One person came out of rest room. She said to him that mapillai came nu. Prabhu asks her y she came here nu? Her mama asks prabhu that he forgot everything ah? Prabhu says this marriage is only for money. Once I got money I escape from here. She asks him what if I believe as u said. Prabhu says that I want to give surprise for u. She said if I'm not here I got the surprise of ur marriage. Prabhu asks her to believe him that this is all athai's plan chandru uncle wife. She asks him how could I believe u? Prabhu says If u have doubt u can call her. First u leave this place once I got money after reception I will join u then we will marry. She asks what he nw only said that we both leave after got money and nw he asks her to leave her alone. She refuse to leave and said both us leave from here after got money. I will stay here till then. Prabhu asks her what if anyone asks about her. She said thats ur problem I will stay here only nu.

Indra talking to some one in phone says come to marriage definitely. Suchi came there with her patti. Indra asks her how is she? Subha came and invites them. Then Bharathi came there and calls her nandu when will she came. Suchi said she is not nandu now she is in 12th. Bharathi says she is always her nandu for him. Subha asks Patti that grandpa not come ah nu. She said that he will come tomorrow. Mathi comes and welcomes his daughter asks how is she? Saptiya and more. He said that only one kurai that she is not with them nu bt that to be satisfied. Patti asks that mapillai vettu karanga vanthacha? Mathi said they all came. Patti asks Mathi that she inquires about mapillai well bcoz she knows that daughter is alive she will be very happy nu. Mathi said that every thing will be fine.

Scene shift to chandran's house. Both Vignesh's parents watching tv. Vignesh came there and asks them how could they behave like so casual. His mother asks what's the problem now. What if maha nama vettu ponnu na ipadi pannu vingala.His mother said ythat she is not our daughter then y she worried about her. Vignesh asks her to calls prabhu and stop the marriage nw otherwise he will go there and reveals the truth to truth better u ask Prabhu to stop the marriage. His mother threatens him that if does anything this is the last time he saw her. Chandran asks her not to do anything wrong. Vignesh leaves from there. His mom calls Prabhu and asks what's going on there if everything alright? Prabhu says that everything will be fine. She said that Vignesh torture her that he reveals truth to Mathi family nu. Prabhu says her that u deal with ur sons problem.

Prabhu in terrace saparna came and asks him what he did here nu? She aruges with him to marry her and not to escape from her. She holds his hands. Prabhu asks to leave him if someone saw them there will be big problem came and all plan got spoiled. At that time maha came there saw both of them. Prabhu in shock saw maha introduce her as his sister. Maha confused. Prabhu says sister means not his own sister she is her cousin. She fought with him for not inviting her to his marriage Saparna morachfying prabhu as he introduced her as his sister. Prabhu introduced maha. She asks anni thane. She says anni ya pathute enna maranthudathinga anna nu. Maha leaves. Prabhu stops her y she leaves soon. She said her phone is with indra and she came here to search her nu. Then she leaves there with a confused face.
Prabhu scolds Saparna that maha believes him bcoz she is fool. If anyone else saw them there will be big strom came. Saparna leaves there. Screen freezes with evil Prabhu. Edited by hemanthkrishna - 10 years ago

Today Gandi Jeyanthi so no show today 😭- Nanban movie going on - i will check in the night and see if they telecast

we have to wait until tomorrow who is going to tie thali to Maha or no marriage
Thursday Friday Updates
Episode 56-57

Susi konjufying with Indra and Maha .. cute moments. Patti comes in and ask Susi to come back to their room. Susi hesitates saying she wants to spend time with her sisters. Patti says no she need to study as her exam is near nu. Indra is not happy and tries to protest but Maha ask Susi to follow patti. Indra ask Maha why patti is like this nu ..  Maha says patti is not concern about the exam but about her getting close to them nu.

Susi in other room is upset but patti ask her what to do  .. they don't want anyone knowing susi problem. It will upset the wedding (😲 what is wrong with susi??) Patti gives her meds and ask her to sleep.

Vignesh comes and ask his parents if they are going to stop this or not .. mother says no and threatens him that if he tells Mathi the truth .. she will commit suicide here 🤢

Janani happily romancing in phone with Bharaty. Mathi sees this and happy to see she is smiling after so long and looks happy.  Indra says she is very sure its something something . and mathi plays along what can that be .. Indra says she is in love. Mathi says really  .. he wonders who they guy is? Indra ask if his not upset and Mathi says he is very sure Janani choice will be good a😳 Indra tupparan her father 😆 but mathi continues to admirer Janani. Indra warns him to leave or if Janani see she will scold him. Mathi agrees as its been long he did not get scolding so he better not get it today 😛

Mathi comes and he notices Bharathy on phone also.. bharaty says his talking to friend. Mathi tells Bharathy Janani  other side like this and Bharathy also the same here. Bharathy blush. Magthi ask if his in love and if he is .. mathi will happily get him married. Mathi then ask Bharathy to find out who is Janani boyfriend nu 😆 and bharathy says nalla paiyan taan nu 😉

Mathi comes and gives father talk to Maha and how he wants her to be happy nu. Subha comes and chases him away 😆

Everyone gets ready for temple for prayers. (meenu akka the picture snap you posted here is for this scene 😉) Patti ask where is Ashok and Subha says he will come soon nu. Mathi ask the same too .. Subha gives same answer.

At temple prayers takes place.. Janani praying while bharaty admiring her 😳 Janani opens her eyes and warns him to pray 😆

Next day Janani and Bharaty moment continues 😳 In the temple sisters talking .. lovely moment. Indra and susila wants to go and buy some things but Subha does not want to take them saying appa will scold. Maha ask her to take them it will not take long and she will be fine alone nu.

Maha all alone and Prabu GF comes and talks to her casually .. Prabu sees this and gets worried, comes and call her saying amma calling nu. Mathi comes there too and after Prabu and GF leaves .. Mathi says nice girl and she is attai ponnu or mama ponnu something mathi says. Maha is left confused cause Praba introduce her with another relationship.

Reception time. All 4 girls look lovely with make up. Mathi ask them all not to be so beautiful as people will get confused who is the ponnu nu. Father daughter moment.

Reception goes on .. Vicky (i think thats his name tannae..) ask subha why is ashok doing like this? He should have been here. Subha is sad his doing all this. Vicky blames subha for allowing problem to go this extent .. subha says she will sort this out nu. (Why ashok left? any problem with Subha aa...?)

Prabu talking phone outside. Vignesh arrives. Prabu shock and ask what his doing here? Vicky says his going to tell the truth to Mathi. His mother threaten him with suicide and stuffs but his not worried about it and will make sure this wedding does not happen. Vignesh walks off to see Mathi while Prabu is grrr ...

thodarum

Today Mahabharatham is for 1 hour. So no Thayumanavan 😭😭
Monday no serial
Mean while enjoy these pictures...

Edited by migan - 10 years ago
Thayumanavan Tuesday update.

Maha and Janani in room. Janani asks maha to take some rest before engagement otherwise becomes so tired. Maha worried about whether this marriage going to happens r not? Janani advices her that everything will be going to happen soon and everyone is here then y she worried about the marriage. Maha says she is not care for the mapillai r this marriage. She only thinks about appa. If anything happens that marriage cancels means that will more affect appa only. Janani says u r confused about the cancellation of before 2 proposal and don't think all this and smile everything will be fine. Mathi watched all these daughters speech in outside.

Subha invites the guests. Mathi asks her y she escape from him? He asks whether ashok will come to marriage r not. Subha says sorry to him. Mathi says that he doesn't like all these things and will talk about this later. Vignesh comes inside the hall and asks someone where is Mathi uncle? He says that he is in upstairs. Prabhu comes inside with confused look. Bharathi asks him what happens if he needs anything? Prabhu said that he waiting for his friends. Bharathi tells him that if he needs anything pls ask him. Mathi comes with chandran and his wife. Vignesh got shocked. Mathi asks them to seated. Vignesh comes there. Mathi asks him when he came and he said that chandran is his good friend and he forgot about that bad thing andasks y he things bad about his parents. Mathi placed him near his mother. His mother gave him a villi looks. She thinks about the flash back. Chandran and his wife came and tells Mathi that they came here without invitation only to bless Maha. His wife tells that maha is also like her daughter they forgot about things happens between us. She said that if he doesn't like it they will left this place. Mathi says nothing like and bring them to maha room. They asks maha and Subha how r u? Then they gave maha gift and a chain. Mathi asks them to stay. Flash back ends with his mothers evil smile.

Mathi invites the guest. His MIL came and tells him this is time to bring ponnu mapillai to stage. Maha comes with his 4 sisters. Mathi Saw her daughter with cry look. Maha gave a pasa look to his appa. Prabhu comes to the stage. Same dialogues repeats between Vignesh and his mother. Vignesh asks her to stop the marriage. He doesn't bare to see maha with that fraud prabhu. His mother threatens him like asusual. Mathi introduce Prabhu's mom to chandran and his wife. C'wife asks her to sit with them. Mathi leaves. C'wife asks her to leave from here other wise they got doubts. Patti calls Susie and tells her to take medicine. In stage guests came and presents gifts to them. Indra says something to maha prabhu asks what nu? Maha tells that to prabhu. Saparna came and morachufying Prabhu. Maha saw her.

Bharathi saw prabhu and maha and dreamt about Janani and him in their place. He dreams more. Mathi came and cuts Bharathi's dream and teases him. Screen freezes with Bharathi's happy face.Edited by hemanthkrishna - 10 years ago

October 9 - Wednesday

Reception going on - Vicknesh sitting and watching the foreplay - beside him his parents mommyji with her villi look - Prabu playing the happy groom - Mathi looking at them with sad and happy look

Couples taking break - Janani and Bharathi taking them to room - Bharathi offer juice to them - Maha saying I don't need it - he tells her just drink it - you need it - Prabu giving Bharathi a look - Janani saying he is jealous of you - Bharathi saying of me why

Reception continues Janani watching from upstairs - Mathi come along telling her she looks beautiful in saree - after Maha she is going to be next in line to marry - he tells her I know you love someone let me know I can arrange marriage for you like this - she tells him she is not ready yet and she is not going to marry like this - wasting money - he asks are you going invite me she tells him I don't know yet

Vick leave mommji follows him - he came back and sit - Chandran ask what is the problem - she is tensed that Vick would say something to Mathi - Chandran tells her he will talk to Vick - he tell his son that he needs to talk to him - Chandran tell Vick that whatever his wife doing it's wrong one good thing is Prabu not going to marry Maha - he will leave midnight - that's your mom's plan - she wants to see Mathi cry - I don't want to hurt Maha - she didn't do anything - father tells him when Prabu walk out Mathi will be in pain - I will talk to him about you and Maha - maybe he will say ok to you - I am hoping that you marry Maha - I know you like her - Vick says thank you so much - I don't want her to get hurt and I believe you - don't let me down

Janani and Bharathi romance - Bharathi imaging marrying Janani - they are doing little touch and love look - both of them look beautiful

Night all sisters sitting and singing - Grandma saying time to bed - girls saying why this early - Maha going to be marry in the morning - I can't sleep - Grandma saying still going to bed early is good - they give pity look to their little sister - then one of them ask her about how her marriage life with grandpa - patti telling them stories - Mathi coming there ask why nobody is sleeping - they say can't sleep - then the little one want to sleep on Mathi's lap - Indira got jealous and saying I need to sleep too - I can't give my space to you - Bharathi come there too - all of them talking

Janani saying we are going to miss Maha so much - she is the connecting point to all of us - Suba saying yes and Appa going to miss her so much - Suba saying maybe we should ask her to stay with us - Janani saying no - she did so much sacrifice for us - now her time to enjoy her life - we should leave her alone with her family - Suba saying you are right

Prabu and mother talk - she is real mother to him - she saying I feel bad Mathi look good person - feel bad about cheating him - I thought he hired mother - oh my God what kind of mother encourage her son to destroy another girls life - Mathi come there telling them that he planned to buy car to Prabu - but changed his mind and giving them money saying he should buy whatever he desire - Prabu modestly reject the money saying I don't need money but Mathi insist and give the money to mother and walked away - Prabu turn around and snatched the money from his mom and saying let's go - I was waiting for this - Mom saying Mathi is a good man Prabu saying I am a good person that's why Mathi gave me money - he is packing his bags - Aparna come there close the door - then both of walking out

Thursday Updates
Episode

Continues with everyone happily having their dinner at the reception. Indra ask Prabu to feed Maha .. he was about to feed when his girlfriend appears. He become uneasy and stops himself .. Maha feels uneasy and knos something is not right.

Bharathy comes and Subha invites him to eat with them. He sits beside Janani .. both exchanges cute romances look 😳 Janani then gives him her sweet and he bites and drools over Janani 😳

After dinner Prabu in room thinking. After some time he starts packing. On the other room all 4 sisters are together talking and kindalfying Maha.

Praba comes to his girlfriend room .. she is all ready with her bag. Both walks out from there.

Sisters wants Maha to talk to Prabu and takes her to Prabu room. They all go in to find the room empty. Girls are all shock. Maha has tears in her eyes 😭

thodarum
Friday Updates
Episode

All four sisters shock .. Janani thinks awhile and immediately sends Indra to check if the girl is in the room .. Indra comes back saying the girl and her things are not there.

Prabu and his girlfriend in the car. He tries to talk to her ask her to go back to village and wait for him but she is adamant and says no. She keep asking if his going to cheat her as well .. she knows Maha is more beautiful and more richer then her nu. He says no he needs time to get settle but she says no.

Back at the mandabam everyone is upset. Mathi thinks back about Bharathy asking him to nalla visarachufy about the mapillai and tells Bharathy why that day he felt something not right? Bharathy hesitates and says he saw Prabu in the drink shop plus Prabu spoke very rude and nasty. Janani gets angry and ask Bharathy why he did not tell her. Mathi says he told but Mathi ignored him. Janani is angry. Maha her tears not stopping as she thinks of Vignesh also trying to warn her. Janani ask father if he gave any money .. Mathi says yes and also golds. Janani says confirm that fellow has run away. Indra says even his sister and mother missing. Mathi ask what sister? That girl is attai ponnu? Indra says no as Prabu introduce to her as sister. Janani is shock and confused and says what you guys talking.. that girl said she is best friend to Prabu. Grandmother ask what each of you telling one story. She ask mathi if he did not visaruchufy abo9ut the mapillai properly .. Maha gets up and walks away while Subha tags behind her. Janani says its time to do police report while loosu mathi is standing ...grr  i am so mad at him 😡

Prabu ask driver to stop car by side somewhere deserte and sends driver off.. Girlfriend ask what happen why they stop here. Prabu takes out knife 😲 and tells her that he did not wanted to do this but now he has to as she is here to spoil his future.. She laughs .. and Prabu confused. Girl sways she suspected something was not right and she knew his going to betray here. There comes her mama and few guys. Girl tells Prabu she too came well prepared for this. She ask them to finish off Prabu ... viewers can only hear Prabu screaming 😕 well if he is stabbed .. he just deserve it 😡

At the mandabam. Mathi crying in the room 😡 Bharathy comes and tries to talk to him. Mathi cries how his going to face Maha .. he wanted to give her a good life but end up screwing it. Vignesh comes and says sorry  for what happen. But his not here for that.. he wants to amend his mistake and if Mathi gives permission he wants to marry Maha. Vignesh says he liked Maha from the beginning. He will go and convince his parents now but he needs Mathi's concern. Mathi is thinking ...what is there to think man 😡 you already screw Maha life 😡

thodarum

No Serial on Monday .. Mahabaratham 3 hours special 😛
And not sure if following days there will be serial or not .. i think they will be
Ayutha Pooja special show lae 🤔
Niway enjoy Thayumanavan makkazs