Ek Mutthi Aasmaan:Written Update 18th October 2013

haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naivedya thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update! Very well written. I'm happy because today I'm going out and will miss the episode. Your update makes it seem as though I've watched it. Well done!
Paakhi is getting on my nerves. I'm starting to dislike her big time.
Pakya needs to chill with the pranks on Manda because Manda will surely get him back and it's Kamla who will suffer the most. Pakya should grow up and stop acting like a goonda.
Loved Vitthal's closing line about Kalpi not becoming anothe (self-sacrificing) Kamla. It's already started to happen. Today it was a pen, tomorrow it will be something else. When the next leap occurs and the girls are grown up, I'm sure they will fall for the same guy and Kalpi will hand him over to Paakhi the spoiled brat.
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks so much for sharing
sarf14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for wonderful WU👏
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you do da update!!!👏
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the written update 😊
 uff this pakhi is tooo much 😲

Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naivedya

Thank you so much for the update! Very well written. I'm happy because today I'm going out and will miss the episode. Your update makes it seem as though I've watched it. Well done!

Paakhi is getting on my nerves. I'm starting to dislike her big time.
Pakya needs to chill with the pranks on Manda because Manda will surely get him back and it's Kamla who will suffer the most. Pakya should grow up and stop acting like a goonda.
Loved Vitthal's closing line about Kalpi not becoming anothe (self-sacrificing) Kamla. It's already started to happen. Today it was a pen, tomorrow it will be something else. When the next leap occurs and the girls are grown up, I'm sure they will fall for the same guy and Kalpi will hand him over to Paakhi the spoiled brat.

Yes, Paakhi is goinhg to turn out to be the typical spoilt rich girl and Kamla would have contributed a great deal to her turning out like this.

Please CVs, not another recycling of the Pavitra Rishta love swapping nonsense, when the girls grow up. This programme is innovative and a great creative concept. Keep it that way, no rehashing of old worn out storylines, please!!!!😭