Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Paakhi the brat

Naivedya thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
If the CVs of this show want me to dislike Paakhi and plant her in my mind as a negative character or grey character, they are surely doing their job correctly. The girl gets on my nerves! No offense to the child actress playing her, she's doing a great job. But the character is one I'm starting to dislike. 
Such a huge 'natak' over a pen. That pen is a symbol of so many things yet to come and of course the number one factor: Kamla's motherhood. Paakhi will leave no stone unturned to get Kamla's full 'mamta' and attention and she will not hesitate to selfishly push Kalpi out of the picture. Kamla did not do the right thing by telling Kalpi to give the pen to Paakhi. While I agree that it was the mature thing to do, I feel that it also reinforces in Paakhi's mind that she can get whatever she wants by whining and lying. It also encourages her to boss Kalpi around because of her (Paakhi's) higher social status. Already Paakhi is showing symptoms of puppy love and jealousy over Raghav, imagine what will happen when the girls grow up! By chance if Raghav gets attracted to Kalpi when they all grow up (next leap), Paakhi will flip out. I can just imagine her threatening to kill herself if Raghav doesn't become hers and everyone, especially Kamla rushing to meet her demands! In this regard EMA will be like most other serials where there is always a love triangle. I never saw Uttaran but some of this (especially what I predict is yet to come) reminds me a lot of Choti Bahu and the Radhika-Vishaka rivalry with Radhika sacrificing everything for Vishaka.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tia_s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kamla could try and make understand pakhi
instead of telling kalpi to give the pen
I love pakhi...thought asking fr the pen was wrong...the girl deserbes some love she dont get frm her family