Utterly disappointed in Kamla

Posted: 10 years ago
The CVs put Kamla on such a huge pedestal that even the little mistakes of her do not go unnoticed. 
Anyways, Kamla disappointed me thoroughly today. Kamla needs to know when to stop. 

This was just a stupid pen today. But, MARK MY WORDS. It is quite obvious that both the girls will fall for the same guy. I will not be surprised if Kamla asks Kalpi to sacrifice then too. 

I love Ek Mutthi Aaaman. But, it is such cliched things that annoy the hell out of viewers. 

I know hindsight is only 20 20. But, Kamla failed as a mother today. 

I hate how she couldn't see her own daughters tears and let her cry knowing how much she had hurt her, and on the other hand she did everything to make paakhi stop crying
todays episiode was bad definitely as kamla should understand that kalpi earned the pen through her hardwork...kamla shouldve made paakhi understand ...bad episode
yes i can't understand why she is doing indirectly she is spoiling pakhi 
Kamla was so wrong in this particular episode.

Vitthal was right as he doesn't want his daughter to suffer in the hands of Kapoors. Kamla is submissive but don't want Kalpi to follow Kamla's footsteps.
Kalpi needs to retaliate to the wrong done to her.
Totally agree with you, and posted something similar yesterday:
agree totally disappointed with kamla as mother [:x] its on mother's hand to stop and tell them whats right and wrong. what pakhi was doing for pen was wrong..instead of guiding and stoping her ..so in future nothing happens like this,..
Kamla's treatment of Paakhi and handling of her tantrums is setting the stage for the spoilt brat to grow up victimising Kalpi. It is setting the stage for a love-hate relationship between Kalpi-Kamla and Kalp-Paakhi. This sets an explosive situation in motion. Kamla will then have to accept that she has allowed paakhi to become what she is. I hope that this turn out differetnly. Maybe Kamla has a different way of dealing with Paakhi which will ensure that she turns out a good person. Currently Paakhi manipulates Kamla totally. Not acceptable!!
Originally posted by Pheunli

Kamla was so wrong in this particular episode.

Vitthal was right as he doesn't want his daughter to suffer in the hands of Kapoors. Kamla is submissive but don't want Kalpi to follow Kamla's footsteps.
Kalpi needs to retaliate to the wrong done to her.

agreed. she's such a hypocrite though! teaching kalpi a set of values and then teaching paakhi a totally different set of values. and she calls them both to be her daughters
Why is Kamla even needed in the Kapoor household? 
 Neetu should put her foot down and take control of her daughter's life, she's the mother not Kamla.