First step towards Kalpi hating Kamla

HamariAduriKahn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I have a feeling that kamla insisting Kalpi to give Paakhi the pen is ultimately gonna come back to get her. She'll keep giving in to Paakhi's demands and give everything that was once Kalpis to Paakhi. Kalpi already has some sore feelings for Kamla the way she said "Aai busy hai. Paakhi ko jo choot laage hai" or something along those lines shows that she's now feeling less than Paakhi. I think in the future this gap between the mother daughter will just keep getting bigger until there's no mending it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Acumen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was happy to watch Kalpi's disapproval on giving the pen to Pakhi...that was realistic...thank God she knows whats hers is hers.
Kamla did wrong as for Pakhi she overlooked Kalpi's happiness & yes this may lead to a strained relationship between the 2 in future.
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
thank god kalpi is not like purvi 😆the sacrificing person 🤣i like kaalpi 😳she know that itzs her gift 😉
 yea kalpi and kamla mite have strained relatonship in the future😲 kalpi wont hate her mother😊 but will be angry at her mother
 paakhi is damn irritating girl 😲
the cvs are already portraying 😕her as a negative charcter 🤣
Originally posted by: Pheunli

I was happy to watch Kalpi's disapproval on giving the pen to Pakhi...that was realistic...thank God she knows whats hers is hers.
Kamla did wrong as for Pakhi she overlooked Kalpi's happiness & yes this may lead to a strained relationship between the 2 in future.

that was the only part I liked in the show. kinda reminds of me and my sibling when we fight over small things 😆

I have a feeling she will start to think kamla cares for paakhi more
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">thank god kalpi is not like purvi 😆the sacrificing person 🤣i like kaalpi 😳she know that itzs her gift 😉
yea kalpi and kamla mite have strained relatonship in the future😲 kalpi wont hate her mother😊 but will be angry at her mother
paakhi is damn irritating girl 😲
</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">the cvs are already portraying 😕her as a negative charcter 🤣</font>

I know! but if her character doesn't turn out properly then she might become purvi when she grows up

the thing about hatred is that it is a strong word but when someone u love consistently does something that hurts u, that love may turn into hatred to the point where kalpi won't talk to her mother anymore because she feels deprived of a childhood
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kamla totally deserves it !! I wish this was d last time kalpi gave in to demands .. next time I wanna see her stand up for what's her's ! 
Kamla can den snuggle pakhi n cry ðŸ˜³.