Celebrity Fan Clubs

~||Tum Hi Ho - Abharan Love Mansion AT #5 ||~ - Page 29

love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Mahima-

love abha en karan!!!!!!

I loved their storeroom episodes too  that's called love being with each other no matter what

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marshiamumu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Abha-Karan or Suhasi-Karan whatever you say they will remain the most compatible, well-fitted and natural couple of TV forever. Never before I have seen a couple so equally matched (looks, personality, talent etc.) and I've tried to look for a couple as good as them but till now didn't find any.
They were magical and enthralling and kept us glued to the screens. Even after the show ended hundreds of pic collages, edits, vms are being made by fans.
Would like to thank Rajshri for this awesome duo and filling happiness in our lives in the form of Abharan. ❤️.
love_karanabha thumbnail

Well said yes karan and abha on screen had such amazing chemistry their romantic scenes were so natural and then we saw them offscreen as karan and suhasi which again was terrific seeing their masti and friendship so we are very lucky to see onscreen/offscreen great bond of them 😊
They matched in everything with each other even i tried to find a jodi like them but it's not possible as they are the original and no once can be like them ! They entertained and kept us hooked to the show always and YMGGK even had such nice stories which made it more perfect 👍🏼 

Ofcourse even though it's ended in july 2012 the same feelings are still their fans miss it heaps and are still wanting to see them back it would be a dream come true to see them again !

Thanks to rajshri for casting them together and giving us abharan ❤️

love_karanabha thumbnail
Karan was the sweetest husband so caring and loving 😊 
Abha was so well bought up she always had respect for her loved ones and loved karan heaps
marshiamumu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: love_karanabha

Well said yes karan and abha on screen had such amazing chemistry their romantic scenes were so natural and then we saw them offscreen as karan and suhasi which again was terrific seeing their masti and friendship so we are very lucky to see onscreen/offscreen great bond of them 😊
They matched in everything with each other even i tried to find a jodi like them but it's not possible as they are the original and no once can be like them ! They entertained and kept us hooked to the show always and YMGGK even had such nice stories which made it more perfect 👍🏼 

Ofcourse even though it's ended in july 2012 the same feelings are still their fans miss it heaps and are still wanting to see them back it would be a dream come true to see them again !

Thanks to rajshri for casting them together and giving us abharan ❤️

Totally agree. Actually for us Karan Abha and Karan Suhasi was same. They made us to believe and think like that. ❤️
love_karanabha thumbnail
They were just so perfect and beautiful together their chemistry was beyond words  Missing them everyday !