Marriages are made in heaven story 2 - Part 19- Pg 125

uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey friends, i just want to share this idea with you all.. Yes this topic will have many os under one title.. Yes the main title wil be "marriages are made in heaven " and wil have different stories under it...                                                                       
I would like to invite all the members of the forum to take part in this.. That is anybody who wish to write os may write under this topic.. It may be your own stories, your imagination or can be a part or from whole of a movie of any language,(only rishbala stories) And those who don't want to write stories can take part by encouraging and appreciating the writers, as you know your valuable comments will help them to grow better..                                                                            

So lets start now, i'll be updating my story by monday, so when wil you?

Index

Important note on pg 26

Story 2- Part 19- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3780020?pn=125

This story is being written by my sister Kavya also known as Kg15

Edited by uma88 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uma88 thumbnail
Seems nobody is interested to join, but don't worry, am not forcing you all to join, just thought to help all the new joinee, as i found many newbie joining our forum recently,so just expressed my though.
Because, when i joined the forum, and i had the idea to write, really i don't know how to write, and what subject to write, a sad one or happy one, and so much confusions.And mainly to find a suitable title.

So i thought to help someone who will wish to write, but need some insistence, but its alright, you people can express ur ideas, whether u like this tile or nor, like that. 

Anyways i'll try to update by tomorrow.

Bye.πŸ₯±
kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have some ideas in my political mind... As soon as I get time I'll give contribution to this post dear...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
And even if I don't get much time then too, I am there for PROTSAAHAN... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
uma88 thumbnail
Oh thank you so much kavya, actually i was sad that no one ever replied or gave a like to the idea, but you were the only one who replied, am glad atleast you considered this, ya i know you are good at giving comments as you have expressed your thoughts in all my topic, love you dear, am happy atleast one member in this forum likes me and my work.. Thank you dear friend
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I liked the idea but im soo sorry iwud of no use except reading updateπŸ˜†
uma88 thumbnail
Oh thats fine dear, reading the story and commenting on it will also be taking part in it..
ExclusiveChic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GOODLUCKANGEL

I liked the idea but im soo sorry iwud of no use except reading updateπŸ˜†

Same here
ExclusiveChic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Marraiges are made in heaven but settled on earth, that's where the problem arises. sometimes difficulty in finding anyone, or settling with the wrong person!!. πŸ˜Š
kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: uma88

Oh thank you so much kavya, actually i was sad that no one ever replied or gave a like to the idea, but you were the only one who replied, am glad atleast you considered this, ya i know you are good at giving comments as you have expressed your thoughts in all my topic, love you dear, am happy atleast one member in this forum likes me and my work.. Thank you dear friend

No need to say thanks uma... As I have always said to you... I comment on your work because I find it interesting and thoughtful...!!!! πŸ‘
Your writing sense is really good... And here I would like to mention that my favourite among all your work is " LOVE FOR THE NATION"...πŸ‘πŸ‘ It was simply Superb !!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Keep writing like this... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And soon I will come with an OS... Plot is almost ready... Within few days it will be on the forum board... πŸ˜‰

Love you a lot...!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
uma88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kg15

No need to say thanks uma... As I have always said to you... I comment on your work because I find it interesting and thoughtful...!!!! πŸ‘
Your writing sense is really good... And here I would like to mention that my favourite among all your work is " LOVE FOR THE NATION"...πŸ‘πŸ‘ It was simply Superb !!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Keep writing like this... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And soon I will come with an OS... Plot is almost ready... Within few days it will be on the forum board... πŸ˜‰

Love you a lot...!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Oh so good, so waiting eagerly for your story, and am all ready for the story.
Will surely write more OS, and am flying high reading your comment

"my favourite among all your work is " LOVE FOR THE NATION"...πŸ‘πŸ‘ It was simply Superb !!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Keep writing like this... πŸ˜ƒ"

Thanks dear, awww i take back my thanks
Edited by uma88 - 10 years ago