And doing injustice to Kalpi

she is a bad mother for both 

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
kamla is not at  all a good mother
she is spoiling pakhi 😲
ignoring the feelings of her own dauughter and doing injustice 😲
 doesnt care two hoots about her own son pakhya  😲😡who is turning out be a goonda  😲😲more like soham in pv😕
and prem is invisible to her 😲😕
the only person who she truly cares 😡about is raghav😕 noo offense
😆
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
No i really don't think that Kamla is a good mother!! she should not be a role mother for any mom!! especially in case of her own children!! First she treats kalpi as money machine like someone who wil only study and study and will bring money for her as Kamla is a poor woman that is justified and as kalpi likes studying so that's also ok but y the injustice with kalpi?? and pakya it doesn't seem like that he is her son since childhood she sorts of neglects him that's horrible!! and she blames him for the gunda gardi it should be HER and only her who should e blamed!!!

plus she is not even a good mom for pakhi bcaz not by her words but by her actions she is making pakhi hate her own biological mother Neetu and one can't blame Neetu for her stubbornness and arrogance bcaz it was KAMLA who looked after her since bayhood😡 bhai yeh acha hai agar pakhi kuch achi karti hain tou vo kamla ki bati aur agar bura tou vo Neetu ki beti so damn unjustified 😕  

i am not liking kamla's character at all😒 no offense to Shilpa😊 though she is fab👏 but the cvs are ruining the character!! 😡
tia_s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrsArnavSingh

No i really don't think that Kamla is a good mother!! she should not be a role mother for any mom!! especially in case of her own children!! First she treats kalpi as money machine like someone who wil only study and study and will bring money for her as Kamla is a poor woman that is justified and as kalpi likes studying so that's also ok but y the injustice with kalpi?? and pakya it doesn't seem like that he is her son since childhood she sorts of neglects him that's horrible!! and she blames him for the gunda gardi it should be HER and only her who should e blamed!!!

plus she is not even a good mom for pakhi bcaz not by her words but by her actions she is making pakhi hate her own biological mother Neetu and one can't blame Neetu for her stubbornness and arrogance bcaz it was KAMLA who looked after her since bayhood😡 bhai yeh acha hai agar pakhi kuch achi karti hain tou vo kamla ki bati aur agar bura tou vo Neetu ki beti so damn unjustified 😕

i am not liking kamla's character at all😒 no offense to Shilpa😊 though she is fab👏 but the cvs are ruining the character!!😡

agree with you
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
In my opinion, Kamla is a good mother but she should differentiate between Kalpi and Pakhi. What Vithal said to Kamla today was right. Why should Kalpi give in always just because she is poor? Kamla should give more importance to Kalpi in my opinion.