Katha Mahadev Putra Baal Ganesh Ki Written Update 19/10/2013

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

|| Shree Ganeshaya Namah ||

W r i t t e n U p d a t e :- 19/10/2013

The episode begins with Rishi Pipalad asking students to bring alms {bhiksha} from nearby village.Friend of Ganesha intervenes and ask why it is necessary for us to go to each house and ask for alms when they have everything.Hearing this Rishi Pipalad explains the difference between, bhik{begging} and asking for alms{bhiksha}.

The students leave for the village, Ganesha gets tired and decides to have some rest while the other students continue to go.Ganesha was having rest,a village boy name Puru comes there,gets into friendship with Ganesha, and starts to cut some barks from the tree.After sometime,soldiers of the king come there and ask for the tax.Puru tells his family problems but they do not hear it, kicks Puru, which makes Ganesha angry.Ganesha decides to those cruel solders,and therefore shows his notorious side to those soldiers.The soldiers finally hang their boots, Ganesha returns the logs of Puru.Then Ganesha along with his friends go to Puru's house, but seeing their painful condition.Ganesha and his friends decide to help them and with their collected alms they decide to feed them.

Ganesha sees  a jeweller's shop, but seeing the owner rude behaviour towards poor children, Ganesha makes his mind to teach him the owner a lesson.Ganesha asks his friends mouse and flies and they both create a menace in his house.The owner realizes his folly and pleads Ganesha to forgive him.The jeweller then fed the poor children, also narrates the poor and down-trodden situation in the village.Ganesha decides to help the people.As Ganesha was going, he sees a poor farmer who doesn't have money to buy seeds because of taxes.

Ganesha decides to help him, starts to plough the field.There on Mount Kailash, Parvati is sad to see her son ploughing the field, but Mahadev comforts her by saying that their son is doing what is right, and you will be proud of him.And there miracle happens at the field, the saplings grow there from the sweat of Ganesha.The king of the village passes by the farm and is shocked to see Ganesha ploughing the field.He asks why Ganesha is doing this,to which Ganesha tells the him the sorry state of his village.This opens the eyes of the king and he makes changes in the administration.He also feels humiliated for trusting the wrong for running the village.

The king then send food supplies to Puru's house.Puru's mother feels happy that Ganesha has removed their obstacles, but also feels sad that he has to plough the field with his soft little hands.Puru's mother then offer's laddoos and modaks to Ganesha and his friends.There on Mount Kailash, Parvati feels proud of her son,saying that her son has grown up and has started to take responsibility of worldly affairs.

END

Precap:- A king comes to Pipalad's ashram and tries to implant desire of rich in students mind.

Edited by kalyani_shiva - 10 years ago
Thanks a lot.

If you can't give WUs of today then Tell me I will give short summary WUs.😊
I will give WU but it will be late as of now I m facing some network issues.
Thanks Manan for your help.
If you can give summary go ahead 👍🏼.