•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

-Eris-

Happy Birthday Aradhna ðŸ¤— have a great day ... and hope u achieve everything what your heart desires in this coming year ðŸ˜³

*Check gifts below*

KS_Shreya

A very happy birthday Aradhna! Hope you have a great and rocking day!!! ðŸ˜ƒ

kweetrockstar

Dear Radz aka Aradhna aka Anhdara

happy birthday girl...😃
i am so glad you are one of the inactive ones, makes easy to play jokes on you na...
i love our Castle connection, my sweetu...🤗
i don't have much to say, but i really hope that you have an amazing life ahead and we can keep pulling ek dusre ki taang like this only...

*we are like this only*
*we are like this only*
*we are like this only*
*we are like this only*

huggiesss
pooja 🤣

DeviatedTesoro.

Hola!

My birthday month buddy! 😛

So, it has been amazing working with you in FP and then also getting to know you better in DC and other places. 😃

You're one fantastic, funny, awesome person to know! So, always remain the same!

HAPPPYY BIRTHDAYYY!

Have a fabulous day! 😃

And ermm..here's this one sig that I managed to make for you *I think I fell in love with this guy while making the sig.* 😆
😆😆

*Check gift below*

.sio.angel.

Hey Radz :D
A very happy birthday to you!
Hope this birthday brings new hopes, happiness and dreams in ur life...may all ur best wishes be fulfilled and happiness stay in ur life like a shadow...
Well though being in BC, we havent worked together and i came across u in WA...frankly telling howmuch ever we chatted i luved u n wish to know u more in coming times :D
Wishing u a wonderful birthday again!
Luv,
Siona

Predator.

Radzydoodle! (ok, what on earth was that? allow.)
Radzylicious! (psht beyond lame. excuse.)
Radz Kaur! ðŸ¤—
Wish you a very happy birthday my fellow musician!
Hope this day brings you lots of joy, and adds to your upcoming happiness towards the end of the year! Our good wishes and prayers are always with you!
Sooo, have a castlelicious and merlinlicious birthday!
Love,
Sonia

scarlet.moon

Wish you have a very Happy Birthday Radz!!!!🤗 Hope you have a great day and an amazing year ahead! May god bless you with love, happiness and success. Party hard and eat lots of cake. Happy Birthday once again! :)

Love,
Komal

Smileyface

Happy Birthday Radz!!🤗 ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—🤗

Wish you lots and lots of happiness and well wishes for your day! May you get everything that you wish for today. This is going to be a very special birthday for you as you step into a new phase of life! Good luck for this new journey of your life Ms. Bride 😉!! Sending lots of hugs and kisses your way! (I expect you to be sending me lots of cookies and cake my way ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰)

xoxo
hershi

.SilentPrincess

HappyBirthday Radz.. I wish you a very happy birthday. I hope its filled with joy, laughter and lots of fun. You're a great person, and a great team.. well sort of.. 🤔  you make ghost appearances..  and disappear.. does that make you a ghost? 🤔 well.. a great ghost anyways.. I didn't know you until DC happened... but 'm glad we met, and I got to know a great person. You're also a very skilled writer, and reading your articles are a delight! HappyBirthdayy once again!

Aand.. for some reason you remind me of Jen.. and this is totally irrelvant.. I know.. I just thought I'd say.. May be as a compliment? 😃 no? 🤔
I'll stop talking now.. Have a great day, and year..well do 2 months.. 😳

-Fatima-

gk_09

Happy Birthday Radz 🤗 May all your wishes and dreams come true. May this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness! Have a blast and keep smiling.

Take Care,
Gurprit

lonelyshadow

Happy Birthday, Radz! Hope you have an amazing birthday and eat lots of cake! And ofcourse, cookies! 😛

|Persephone|

Rads!! My punjabi buddy!!! Happy birhtday girl! I'd tell you to party hard, but I won't, because that's not what a good punjabi girl would do!
Anyways, I'm so glad I work with you and know you through BC! You're a great writer, an awesome graphicer and an even better person!!! I love ya! And hope you have an amazing day! Keep smiling and stay happy forever! Happy birthday again :*
Edited by DeviatedTesoro. - 10 years ago
Predator.

Radzydoodle! (ok, what on earth was that? allow.)
Radzylicious! (psht beyond lame. excuse.)
Radz Kaur! ðŸ¤—
Wish you a very happy birthday my fellow musician!
Hope this day brings you lots of joy, and adds to your upcoming happiness towards the end of the year! Our good wishes and prayers are always with you!
Sooo, have a castlelicious and merlinlicious birthday!
Love,
Sonia
Edited by Predator. - 10 years ago
So I've forgotten again, who's making the banner?
Are we doing name tags?
I'm thinking I ask Appy for the main banners.

"Happy Birthday Aradhna!"
"Messages"
"Gifts"

And a divider, sound good? Her colours are: purple/deep burgundy!  So, we'll go with that then?

Also, updated my post with the only message I have so far. I'll wait until tomorrow and then send out reminder PMs.
I have asked Appy to make the banners, hopefully she can.

Also, for the name tags, I think we can forgo those, we could stylize the way we write them only.

Gonna send reminders now.
Banners are done:

Edited by DeviatedTesoro. - 10 years ago
^Those look amazing!
I haven't received any messages ðŸ¤” But I'll be giving mine in shortly.