Phulwa

Happy Birthday to....

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Special days need no reminders and today is one such day.  I'm sure it's not curiosity that pushed you to open this thread, the person for which it has been made is too exceptionally unique and loved by all for you not to be part of the day that is hers only. She brightens up this forum like nothing else simply by being here.  Her brilliance shines through her words, be it in writing the characters of a story or the simple words in a post meant to convey her point, she manages to captivate your attention.  She is not one you forget once you know her and for cause! She is the most wonderful, intelligent, witty, beautiful and incontestably the best person I know. No wonder I call her star because she really is one, she injects charm and that oomph factor wherever she goes. But along with that amazing personality, she has a golden heart, is always there to help whether it's to answer your questions, to help clear your doubts or if nothing else then to reassure and encourage you which is why she's a priceless friend, someone you cannot help but admire and love.  No amount of words can ever come close to describing her and I know I'm doing a poor job of it but then again she doesn't need any introduction so ready? Take a deep breath so it comes out loud and clear, now all in sync ...1, 2, 3...

Come on everyone, time to shower her with your love and wishes and make this thread as beautiful as you can to fit this special day! :))

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beebutterfly thumbnail

AAANNNUUU !!! :)))

From where do I start? Whatever I'll say will feel like I'm repeating myself but I believe it deserves to be said again because it's true. You've been the most amazing friend ever, my cherished bestest buddy and I lub ya! <3 I can't believe almost two years have gone by since we first met, it seems like a dream but at the same time it feels like I've known you forever. I'll always be grateful for the day I decided to come here because otherwise I would never have come across one of the most wonderful person in the world, you. And that's undoubtedly ranked among the top most examples in my life of how fate can smile down at you. Few are the people that I feel as comfortable or as happy talking to as you, you are the reason for those countless smile and laughter-filled moments, for the loony grins I get out of nowhere when some part of our convo comes back to me and instantly cheers up the atmosphere no matter how boring it might have been the moment before.  I wouldn't trade off these two years for anything in the world for I've had the best time-and even when it wasn't going so good you were there to listen and make it better-and the best friend anyone could ask for and I consider myself incredibly lucky. Nobody can ever replace you but that hardly needs to be said because you are unmatchable anyway.❤️

Sigh! I wish at least for today I could have got a kick of creativity or find the right words to make it this post as special as your birthday deserves and more than anything that I could gift you something in real because this seems like such a shabby attempt in comparison to the occasion. But can only pray for the best for you, I pray that you never lose the brightest smile of yours, that you are blessed with the most beautiful and best of things and that every day brings something to be happy about. I wish clouds never intrude and your life is always filled with the most colorful of rainbows to brighten the world around you. May Allah guide and protect you as you go along your way, bless you with a long happy healthy life, make all your wishes come true and make everything easy and smooth so you never have to worry about a thing. Ameen. Stay blessed always!🤗

Um had requested this some time back and hoping you'll like it.😛

P.S: Does it seem like a Ranbir overload? Sorry about that, just thought might as well capitalise on it while your crush is still going strong...and incidentally mine too cough. The Badtameez Dil was for you to groove on and was about to add more of Ran's songs but managed to control..sigh cough. I'm sounding mad again, right? Time to shut up. 😛

But hoping you do get to groove on your favorite numbers and just have a crazy fun time! Keep that dazzling smile on. Muah! :))

beebutterfly thumbnail

Anu! Want you to know that I really value the friendship we share and that you are precious to me and want to say thank you for being there, thank you for the friendship, thank you for everything! I hope you know how utterly stunning you are because I'm never getting tired of saying it. :))

Was debating with myself whether I should put this one or not and probably shouldn't have because it is really silly but then thought you are used to my silliness and wouldn't mind putting up with it for the millionth time. Ahem..so had gone to the beach the other day and I knew your birthday was coming up so I couldn't help do this. Forgive the bad penmanship, even trying it from different angle didn't make it great but oh well, felt super happy writing it!😛

Yup, that was the end of my silly stuff. Would just like to wish you one more time..Happy Birthday my star! Enjoy every single moment today, and fill it with your most beautiful smile. Here's hoping for the best birthday and a most beautiful year ahead for you.  May you be showered with love and gifts always. *tight hugs and kisses*

ANU! I LUB YA!❤️

Mula thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANU!! 🥳
Wishing you happiness and many blessings from Allah.
And may all your dreams come true❤️❤️
Mula thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
happy b'day to u anu.
@ this time i can't post much wishes but i"ll post more in the eveng wen i cum back.
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Many many happy returns of the day Dear Anu 

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
AMMMIII
beautiful thread 👏
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3