Happy Birthday to.... - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
AAAMMMIII !!! :)))
God! I don't know where to start from...I guess thank you would be appropriate so thank you for the most beautiful birthday thread ever, its rather the best birthday surprise, the best thing about the day so far. I'm seriously touched and wanna kick myself for not being present here earlier but I'm so glad I'm here right now. Gosh...AMI! I LOVE you. *hugs* 

I'm at a loss of words...you have put in so much effort and everything looks beautiful and I feel I don't deserve so much, this whole thing...its beautiful beyond words and I'm feeling so overwhelmed right now. And that sig! Its amazing man! And that song! Its...the BEST! And you added tune change! Haha and that cute si sig which I'm sure you made where Ran darling is holding yellow balloons...that looks uber cute and it really feels like he is actually here wishing me. Lol, if only! 😛
But sachi the sig is amazing and...the gift! You did it? For me? God! I can fall down with happiness right now. Its the most amazing, personalized kind of gift I have ever received so to say I'm touched would be an understatement. I'm so...no words. I love you. Thats all I can say. I remember you had written a poem for me last year and now this...I don't know if I can ever return that happiness, the amount of love and kindness you have shown...I'm in debt. Sachi. I wish I had a high tech printer so could have taken out its print and put these beautiful pics on my bedside table because I'm truly in love with them. Oh AMI! *big hugs* 

And your dabba...how do you do it? How can someone be so kind and beautiful? I love it. Not because its Ran (thats one reason :P) but because you have put so much thought in it, all for me...I'm super touched and...just want to keep saying thank you. 
Okay so I'm blabbering right now because I don't know how to put all the emotions in words...I'm truly very happy on seeing it and just wishing you were nearer so could have given you a big tight hug and tell you that how wonderful person YOU are. Ami...thank you, thank you and....THANK YOU! 
You are an amazing person and I LOVE you for being you. ❤️🤗
Originally posted by Mula

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANU!! 🥳
Wishing you happiness and many blessings from Allah.
And may all your dreams come true❤️❤️
MULA! :D

Hey how have you been? So good to see you. :)
Thank you so much for the wishes! Thanks! 🤗
Originally posted by tiny15

happy b'day to u anu.
@ this time i can't post much wishes but i"ll post more in the eveng wen i cum back.
Thank you soo much Dolly! :D
Thank you for all the wishes, really appreciate it. 🤗
Originally posted by 55shobha

Many many happy returns of the day Dear Anu 

SHOBHA! :D

Aw thank you so much hon for wishing and that cake! How did you find a cake with my name on it? lol. That is actually super cute and the cake looks delicious! Yum! Thank youuu! 🤗
Originally posted by sidra08

I am the late latif 😭sorry for being late Anu 
Happy Birthday May God Bless you with many mores 🤗
Sidra! :D

Oh wow! Such a pleasant surprise! And no you are not late, you are on time as my birthday is today. So thank you for the wishes and thank you for coming. I'm really happy to see you yaar. 🤗

Now please don't disappear again and keep coming more often as we miss you. :))
Originally posted by Ameres

AAAMMMIII !!! :)))
God! I don't know where to start from...I guess thank you would be appropriate so thank you for the most beautiful birthday thread ever, its rather the best birthday surprise, the best thing about the day so far. I'm seriously touched and wanna kick myself for not being present here earlier but I'm so glad I'm here right now. Gosh...AMI! I LOVE you. *hugs* 

I'm at a loss of words...you have put in so much effort and everything looks beautiful and I feel I don't deserve so much, this whole thing...its beautiful beyond words and I'm feeling so overwhelmed right now. And that sig! Its amazing man! And that song! Its...the BEST! And you added tune change! Haha and that cute si sig which I'm sure you made where Ran darling is holding yellow balloons...that looks uber cute and it really feels like he is actually here wishing me. Lol, if only! 😛
But sachi the sig is amazing and...the gift! You did it? For me? God! I can fall down with happiness right now. Its the most amazing, personalized kind of gift I have ever received so to say I'm touched would be an understatement. I'm so...no words. I love you. Thats all I can say. I remember you had written a poem for me last year and now this...I don't know if I can ever return that happiness, the amount of love and kindness you have shown...I'm in debt. Sachi. I wish I had a high tech printer so could have taken out its print and put these beautiful pics on my bedside table because I'm truly in love with them. Oh AMI! *big hugs* 

And your dabba...how do you do it? How can someone be so kind and beautiful? I love it. Not because its Ran (thats one reason :P) but because you have put so much thought in it, all for me...I'm super touched and...just want to keep saying thank you. 
Okay so I'm blabbering right now because I don't know how to put all the emotions in words...I'm truly very happy on seeing it and just wishing you were nearer so could have given you a big tight hug and tell you that how wonderful person YOU are. Ami...thank you, thank you and....THANK YOU! 
You are an amazing person and I LOVE you for being you. ❤️🤗
AAANNNUUU !!! :D  :D
You deserve MUCH more than that and this was sachi nothing in comparison, it's me who doesn't deserve those thank yous. Just soo happy you liked the sig, it looks great in your dabba and lol yup! You know the crazy ideas I get so tune change was a result of that and yes, I made that, glad it felt like that because with my limited skills, I wasn't sure how it would look like😛 and exactly, if only! Then you bet I would have ran to fetch him...lol loony us but..really nothing would be quite good enough for you. :)))
You liked it! Have got a big smile at that, Eee! Had thought maybe it would seem silly but I had such a good time doing that I couldn't help post it so muah! for those words. Don't say that please, you can never be in debt because you've always given more than that by being the best friend ever and that just happens to be the truth. I'm lucky to have you.  *big hugs back* :)))

Arey! I thought those adjectives had your copyright on them but okie thank you for sharing them with me, still not as wonderful as you are by any means for you'll always be the BEST so don't say anymore thank yous and just keep smiling. LOVE you too!❤️ 🤗
Originally posted by beebutterfly

AAANNNUUU !!! :D  :D
You deserve MUCH more than that and this was sachi nothing in comparison, it's me who doesn't deserve those thank yous. Just soo happy you liked the sig, it looks great in your dabba and lol yup! You know the crazy ideas I get so tune change was a result of that and yes, I made that, glad it felt like that because with my limited skills, I wasn't sure how it would look like😛 and exactly, if only! Then you bet I would have ran to fetch him...lol loony us but..really nothing would be quite good enough for you. :)))
You liked it! Have got a big smile at that, Eee! Had thought maybe it would seem silly but I had such a good time doing that I couldn't help post it so muah! for those words. Don't say that please, you can never be in debt because you've always given more than that by being the best friend ever and that just happens to be the truth. I'm lucky to have you.  *big hugs back* :)))

Arey! I thought those adjectives had your copyright on them but okie thank you for sharing them with me, still not as wonderful as you are by any means for you'll always be the BEST so don't say anymore thank yous and just keep smiling. LOVE you too!❤️ 🤗
AAAMMMIII !!! :D

Arey what limited skills? You have done so much that...I can't tell you. You wrote a poem for me! Yes I can't forget that in a million years because it was and will be the most special thing someone has ever done for me so yeah. Your each and every word means a lot to me, you make me feel loved and thats the best thing in the world and I'm thankful to you for that. Knowing what a great person you are I'm sure you would have done that. See...you are just too good. And I'm truly lucky to have found you. Thank you for everything. :))
Liked? I LOVED it! I have saved it in my folder and I'll take its print out hopefully one day when I get my hands on that good printer because they are very special! I'm glad I could make you smile because you certainly made me. Your post made my day and I'm not saying it, it really did. Okay lets just we both are lucky to have found each other. One thing I'm truly grateful for is good friends. Feeling super happy right now. *big tight hugs* :))

Alright no more thank yous but can tell you how happy you make me right? And for that I wish all the happiness in the world for you! May Allah bless you for your kindness and goodness, you really do make the world a better place. AMI! Stay blessed beautiful. *loads of hugs* ❤️